Can you comeback?

After the concert,I was my normal self but lonelier. Nobody would come to my locker and hug me from the back and kiss my cheek. No one would hold my hand. And no one would kiss me on the lips everyday to show how much they love me. I felt even worse when a couple of days after the break up is that Christian was dating Jen. I felt betrayed but today I didn't want anybody to think I'm depressed so I changed my appearance a bit. I wore light makeup,skinny jeans,skinny shirts,short skirt dresses and even sometimes crop tops. My friends saw my change but I promised them it won't change my personality. I told them the reason why I changed my style and they understood.

I was wearing a black crop top with shorts with a necklace that my Grandma gave me when I was 10

I was wearing a black crop top with shorts with a necklace that my Grandma gave me when I was 10. It was field day and me and my friends were just walking around. Almost every boy was looking at me except for one. Christian was the only boy that I wanted to look at me with amazement because I still miss him and I want him to come back to me but he was so focused on Jen which broke me more. I stayed away from him as much as possible today but I just couldn't stop staring at him. I don't have feelings for him anymore but he just catches my attention that easily.

When I came back home, I overheard my parents talking about moving and I was scared. I immediately went into their bedroom and shouted "WAIT!!NO WE'RE NOT!!-",I was about to say more but then my mom cut me off "Nikki,listen,we can't stay in this town house forever and you don't have to worry because me and your dad will only look at the houses that are zoned to your current school". I felt relieved and apologized for barging in so quickly. I rushed to my room and quickly changed to something more comfortable.

I went downstairs to cook instant ramen until my little brother stopped me by hugging my leg

I went downstairs to cook instant ramen until my little brother stopped me by hugging my leg. He looked so adorable even though he is such a devil sometimes. I slowly released my leg from his grip and went to the kitchen,cooking the noodles. I brought the ramen to my room so I can study while eating ramen. The more days passed,the more I started to forget about Christian and the more I started to have feelings for another. While reading a book, A romantic part came on and a tear ran down my cheek. The only reason that I thought I cried is that I still miss him. I tried forgetting him but like everybody says "You would never forget your first love"