How do I confess?

Well it was now a week ago since I went to see Celty. I was now back at living in my place and I was back at my job as waiter in a BL coffee shop.
I was just getting the order of a group of girls, when there suddenly where a pair of arms around my waist, it was Tony-kun. Tony-kun is the kind of boy who are very nice to strangers, but if you get to know them they're a bit sadistic to you.
" Name-kun you're so cute.  You are always so shy around me, are you crushing on me? "
I had to go with it, because like the name says it is a bl coffee shop.
" Oh Tony-kun, don't be so embarrassing. "
" Name I-"
"Name-kun! !!!~"
"Izaya-kun? What are you doing here? "
" I just wanted to see how you are feeling. You ignored me the whole week.I thought you left ikebukuro! ~"
" I don't intend to leave, but right now I am about to start thinking about it. "
" Name-kun you should be working. "
" Name-kun doesn't have to work right now, I need to talk to him. "
" Whatever you say, but don't get caught from the boss. "
"Thanks Tony-kun!!!"
" Izaya-kun, I want to tell you something. "
" No, at first I need to talk to you Name-kun~."
" Okay. "
"Can you help me with this guy?  I don't know how to approach him without him getting angry at me. "
This was when my heart broke into pieces.

A/n Sorry for not updating and that I wrote that the next chapter would be here soon. I feel so bad!!! I am so so sorry! !!
I'll try harder to update more often. And please contact me if I leave for longer than two weeks. Thanks a lot!
♥Roxy