My revange

"You know that you are litterally ruining my life?"

"Well...you can see this as my revange."

Revange? Why would he ever want revenge? Was it about something I did? Damn it why do I feel so bad?

"Go and bang Shizuo see if I care!"

I never intended to hurt him like that.

He was my bestfriend after all, well now not probably not anymore.

"Great bye!"

Continuation:

I then went out of Name's flat and I stopped in the hallway.
Did I really love Name?
Would he really love me back?
Thousands of questions were running through my head.
I wanted to slam the door back open and kiss him, but at the same time I wanted to run away and go to Shizu-chan.

" I always do everything wrong. I am such a failure."
I walked into the park not actually caring for my environment, until I heard the familiar voice of my favourite monster.

"Izaya-kun, how many times do I have to tell you that you should stay-"
" I'm not in the mood for fighting with you, I just want to be alone right now."
"...ähm do you want to talk about it?"
" Well, I would like that. Join me in my flat."
" You sure?"
"Jup Please do me this one little favour."
" Okay, but don't think that I like you now."
" Of course Shizu-chan and. ..Thank you for everything."
" No problem Izaya-kun."

We then went to my flat, I took out some drinks for us and we sat down on my couch, it didn't seem like we were mortal enemies, it seemed almost like we were friends.
Shizu-chan didn't even know what I actually felt for him, but I couldn't tell him it would ruin everything.
But I could make him drunk and have only one night with him and I did that.
We drank much and after some time we both got more comfortable with each other and started kissing and later making out.
He gently took of my jacket and I tool of his vest.
He pulled me up grabbed my waist and carried me up to my bedroom where he threw me on my bed.
Shizu-chan opened the buttons of his shirt and I took of mine.
I ran my hands up up and down on his chest feeling his abs.
I enjoyed every minute of it and my worries seemed to fly away from me.
" Shizu-chan please. "
" What do you want me to do to you?"

"Love me,please me, make me forget."

"Sure thing."

He started to fidle around with my belt and then finally pulled it off, and it was soon followed by my black jeans and his.
He nuzzled his head in my neck kissed it and made sure that he left at least a few hickeys on my neckline.
He then moved his mouth to my left nipple and licked it slowly, meanwhile I moaned like my life depended on it.

" Shizu-chan stop teasing, I need you. "
" I can't hear you."
" F-fuck me."
" What?"
" PUT YOUR DAMN DICK INSIDE OF ME AND FUCK ME LIKE THE MONSTER YOU ARE. "
" Whatever you want. Izaya-kun. "

He then held me down and without a any kind of preparation put his dick into me and I let out a Damn loud scream of pleasure.
I couldn't shake of this feeling of betrayal in the back of my mind, but when I was about to think more about it, I hit my orgasm and soon Shizuo reached his.
After we both were finished we kissed for one last kiss and then fell asleep in each other's embrace.

Time skip to the next day

When I woke up I saw that Shizu-chan was still holding me close to himself and I couldn't get up.
An hour later Shizu-chan finally woke up and then realised that he wasn't in his bed.

"Where the fuck am I why does it smell like Flea? "
" Well, morning Shizu-chan. Did you sleep well? "
" Why the fuck am I in your bed? "

To be continued...