Note 2

Two weeks had passed after the first note, and Tsukishima still couldn't figure out who the writer could be. He has asked all of his teammates, but to no avail.
One day after school, Tsukishima went to grab the bag on his desk, when he saw another. He walked up to his desk, but was stopped immediately by Yamaguchi walking in front of him. It seemed as if Yamaguchi was trying to distract him from something. "Hey! I think the guys need your help in the gym! Go ahead and help, I'll bring your bag to you," exclaimed Yamaguchi.
Tsukishima trusted Yamaguchi enough to let him do so. Tsukishima shrugged his shoulders and left the room without much thought. Meanwhile, Yamaguchi had started blushing over the fact that he didn't completely finish his note. He picked up his note, and hid it in his chest. He wanted to hide it and finish it before Tsukishima could get his bag.

~~

Tsukishima walked into the gym to see no one was there. He furrowed his brows and turned around when someone walked into the door, Sugawara. "I'm glad you're here!" said Suga with a smile his face.
Sugawara and Tsukishima then had to set up the gym for practice.

~~

Yamaguchi wrote and wrote his feelings into the note. He made sure to not be too specific about some details, or else Tsukishima would find out it was him.
When finished, Yamaguchi raised the note in the air and smiled. He stood up as fast as he could, and rushed to Tsukishima's bag. Yamaguchi placed the note exactly where it was before, and carried the bag to the gym.

~~

After practice, Tsukishima grabbed his bag. He didn't realize that he had a note in one of the bag's pockets.

~~

When Tsukishima arrived at home, he went straight to his room and placed his bag on his bed. When placing down in bag, he remembered the note. He grabbed it and read every single word slowly. He wanted to search for the author of these notes. He wanted to know who, and why they wrote these letters.
Tsukishima had a crush of his own, and he wanted to know if the author of the notes was the one he liked.
If only he could find out who it was.

--

(This one is still a little short, but it's still something :). I'm going to try to update this as much as possible!!)