A Bit Too Soon?

Tsukishima lied face up on his bed. He had lots of questions roaming his mind. He didn't know how to handle each one. He would try to focus on one and focus only on that, but only to no avail. More thoughts would come as the seconds passed. Tsukishima had these thoughts for too long, so he decided to figure out this whole problem.

'Who is the person?'

--

After a long day of school, the whole team gathered to have a talk before having a practice match (like usual). Yamaguchi was still acting strange after Tsukishima had visited his house. Whenever Yamaguchi was called on, he would flinch and quickly respond with, "YES!" while blushing. Others may not notice how Yamaguchi was acting, some people even thought that this was normal for Yamaguchi, but Tsukishima could just tell that he was acting strange.

Tsukishima thought of the only way to ask what was wrong. To walk up to him, and say, "Shut up Yamaguchi!" Just kidding. He had no clue how to approach him. He was just going to wing it.

When the long talk was over, and the team had put their hands together for a cheer, Tsukishima stopped Yamaguchi as he was about to walk home. He got the same response as before when he grabbed his wrist. "YES!" Yamaguchi blushed. Just as he expected.

"Are you okay?" questioned the tall blond.

"FinE!" croaked the smaller boy.

That voice crack was a huge sign that he wasn't okay. His voice would never croak if he was fine. Tsukishima knew that after knowing him for most of his childhood. "What's going on with you? You have been acting so strange lately."

"N-nothing's goINg oN!" Yamaguchi tried to hide his nervousness, failure.

Tsukishima gave a look is displeasure. He wasn't happy, nor angry,but just in the middle.

Whilst tightening his grip on Yamaguchi's wrist, something falls out of Yamaguchi's bag. Something that looked familiar to Tsukishima. Yamaguchi stumbled, trying to grab the certain thing, but Tsukishima grabbed it before he could. Blushes wrap both their faces, and Tsukishima looks up. "Tsukki, I..."

"Shut up. What have you been hiding?"

((OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K VIEWS!!! SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT))