The End to the Notes

Tsukishima noticed how Yamaguchi was shaking quite a bit. He decided to do what he always wanted to do. He grabbed Yamaguchi's hand and ran.

"Tsukki!" yelled Yamaguchi," Where are we going?"

"You'll find out," he answered, a smile spreading across his face.

Slowly, Yamaguchi could see where they were approaching. A park, but not just any old park. It was the park in which they met. It was getting a lot darker outside as stars started to glimmer from the vast night sky. Lights shining outside the park lit up their pathway to the park. "We're here."

Tsukishima sat next to the slide, moving Yamaguchi next to him. Yamaguchi was speechless. He didn't know what to do or what Tsukishima was going to do. Then a sudden noise. Not just a noise, a voice. "Hey Yams.."

"Y-yes?" he wasn't called that name in years.

"The reason I brought you here was to do this.." he reached down and held Yamaguchi's face carefully. Trying not to pull to hard. His face slowly leaned in closer to steal a kiss.

After Yamaguchi realized what had happened, the kiss was over. But he wanted more. His lips longed for Tsukishima's. Yamaguchi quickly returned the favor by kissing Tsukishima, getting a kiss back. It was an endless cycle of short, sweet kisses.

After a long amount of small kisses, they gained length. Mouths started opening more. Tongues exploring. A stranger started to walk past the park so their faces quickly pulled away. Stares being exchanged. Smiles forming. It was truly a great night..

--

JSJJDJDJD SORRY IVE BEEN GONE TOO LONG. ANYWAYS HERE IS THE KISSING YOU ALL WANTED. IT WASNT TOO MUCH BUT HERE YA GO. ;)))))