.:You Can't Open A Lock Without A Key:. (Ichigo Love Story)*Chapter 15*

Chapter 15

I slowly made my way to Urahara’s shop, shoulders trudged. She is gone… I let her go just like that…. As my footsteps fell on the ground, I heard another person coming towards me.

I didn’t even try to look up to see who it was. I was feeling too miserable. I let my friend go without even trying. How could I become stronger if I couldn’t even protect someone?

“Ichigo!” A voice yells, feet coming closer to me. I felt a hand close around my shoulder, pushing me to turn to the side and face Rukia. “What happened?” She asks.

“Hayai is gone.” I say almost silently.

“W-was she killed?” Rukia asks, eyes widening.

“No. She’s gone.” I repeat, shaking my head, clenching my fists angrily.

“What do you mean she is gone?” Rukia asks, sounding irritated now.

“Some guy came and took her!” I snap at Rukia, clenching my fists tighter.

“He just took her…? Where did they go?” Rukia asks.

“I don’t know. All I know is that she is not here anymore. She left. I couldn’t protect her. I couldn’t convince her to stay.”

“She left of her own free will?” Rukia asks.

“In a way yes. He threatened to kill people if she didn’t come with. Or he said he wouldn’t hurt them if she went with him.” I explain, shaking my head.

“Well then, I guess we will have to go find out where she went, and go after her and save her, now won’t we?” Rukia asks, grinning at me.

My eyes widened as I looked back at her. “Y-you think we could do that?” I ask.

“Of course.” She says. “Now let’s go see Kisuke. We got some planning to do if we are going to save her.”

I turned my head, smiling back at her. “Yeah, let’s do that.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Y-you…” I say, eyes widening as I recognized the vulpine man before me.

“You recognize me?” He asks, smiling.

I shook my head, trying to understand why the man looked so familiar. “I… don’t know you.” I say, putting a hand on my now spinning head. For some reason, I had begun to get a large headache.

“So you don’t recognize me.” He says, now standing up, walking towards me.