.:You Can't Open A Lock Without A Key:. (Ichigo Love Story)*Chapter Seventeen*

Chapter 17

“You have found the other spiritual pressure I desire to have?” Aizen asks Szayel. I sat on the bed, listening in on their conversation.

Aizen had come down after Szayel sent one of his small blobs to retrieve him. Then he told Aizen about what was going inside me and what may happen if something isn’t done about it soon.

“That’s true.”

“Then strip it from her. There should be no problems then.”

“There’s the off chance she won’t survive through the procedure. She has lived her whole shinigami life with it. It’s become one with her.”

“If she dies, so be it.”

I sat silently, not daring to speak up for myself. It wasn’t like I would have much of a say after all. This was Aizen we were talking about. He didn’t seem like the kind to agree with anything anyone would say. If you argued, he’d explain in some intimidating way, that you would just go along with it.

Szayel stood up, walking towards me, ushering for me to lie down on the bed. When I did so, I felt a mask over my face. Curiosity crossed my mind as I breathed in the oxygen he gave me, making my head spin.

Soon I felt myself being strapped down, growing an anxiety over myself as I began to panic. I tried to talk, but the oxygen just filled my mouth, causing me to cough, and close my eyes in an attempt to calm down.

One I felt his hands leave me, I felt a poking in my arms and soon, fluid leaving my body. M breathing began to hitch, but I kept m eyes closed in fear it would look much worse than what was really happening.

After a few minutes of being left alone, my body was no longer tensed up and the oxygen made me feel much more relaxed.

Sadly that didn’t last as long as I wanted it to. Shortly afterwards, I felt something cold being placed on my stomach, my feet, my hands, and my eye lids.

It was uncomfortable, but something I could stand. Or so I thought until I heard a soft humming sound.

With the humming sound came a pain where the cold plates were. It felt like they were sucking my life away from me, causing me to try and scream, but the oxygen made me feel to groggy to have any sound escape my lips.

It didn’t take much for me to realize that this wasn’t oxygen. It was some kind of smoke. The smoke was causing me to want to pass out, taking away the clean air in my body.

Why he was making me breathe this air was a great mystery to me.

After ten minutes passed, the pain began to lessen. Or more of, my body was going numb from the pain. I could feel the pulse through out my body.

Shortly afterwards, I felt a sharp blade running acrossed my arms. What was happening after that, I didn’t know. I couldn’t see, or focus on anything other than this numb feeling that took the place of my misery.