XLIX

Killian looked at her with questioning look, "Emma what-"

"Okay forget it, I'm sorry, that was stupid of me to ask." She pulled back from his arms and turned to face away from him.

"It's... fine, I think." He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, "Why did you ask that? I thought you didn't want to get married until after the babies were born."

"I don't know! Okay? The words just kind of stumbled out of my mouth." Emma crossed her arms over her chest and looked down at her feet beneath the clear water.

"Love, people don't just ask that out of the blue you need to have a reason." He put a hand on her shoulder and spun her back around, "Keeping me in the dark isn't going to help."

Emma's never been the one to speak her feelings, she didn't know what to say or do. She stayed frozen staring at him, "Killian, I don't kn-"

"No, you do know." He cut her off, "Talk to me."

Her breath hitched in her throat and her shoulders tensed up, "It-it feels... right. I understand if you want to say no I just wanted to ask and see if your mind is at where mine is."

"Less than a few months ago you freaked out when I mentioned marriage, and now it feels right?" His eyes scanned back and forth over her face.

"Yes?" Her eyebrows furrowed and thought about what to say, "Yes, it feels right. I love you, and I want to spend my whole life with you and the babies. I want a life, a family with you."

Killian remained quiet while he listened to her every word, his heart warming at them. "Then yes." He nodded bringing a hand to her cheek, her gaze meeting his own,"If you're ready, then yes."

Emma looked into his eyes in disbelief. Not believing, not expecting that he would of actually agreed, "R-Really?"

"Of course. Everyhting you just said, I want it too." A soft smile formed on his lips, "And I love you, too."

She didn't know what to say, partially because she never thought she'd been in this situation. In a Hawaiian beach, pregnant, and now engaged apparently. So instead of wasting time finding the right words, she stepped forward and crashed her lips on his, trapping them both in a kiss.

He put his hands on the sides of her bump and let his mouth brush over hers at its own accord.

She pulled back and looked at him with her eyes wide, "I don't have a ring."

"I'm the one who's suppose to give you the ring." He smiled at her.

His comment went immediately over her head."Right. Well, I'll get you a ring."

Emma looked at him and cupped his cheek, brushing her thumb over the scar on it as she studied his face. The surrounding sea made his eyes appear all the more electrifying and his grin stretched from ear to ear, clearly he had never been this excited in his life.

"Do you want to go back to the hotel?" Her voice was soft and her hand traveled to the back of his head.

"Yeah."

He did the favor of opening the door of their suit. Emma walked in and shut the blinds of the balcony window, not needing anyone to see what they were doing.

Killian walked up behind her and leaned down placing a chaste kiss on the curve of her neck.
She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the opposite side, exposing more of her neck to him, asking for more.

His hand brushed down her arm then he curled his digits around her wrist and turned her to face him.

Emma instantly leaned up and pressed her lips to his while she traced her fingers down the trail of hair over his abdomen, curling them around the waistband of his shorts once she'd reached them.

He opened his mouth against her, licking her lower lip to draw them open for him. She parted her lips and gave him full access, their tongues clashing together sensually.

She practically yanked the strings of his swim shorts and slid them down to his knees. He kicked them off the rest of the way while pulling away from the kiss only to plant another one on her neck. This time, he nipped, sucked, and tasted the skin there, making a soft moan slip past her throat with each movement.

She began taking steps towards the bed and pushing him towards it.

"Don't make me fall." He teased against her collarbone.

"Then walk." She smiled slightly and gently shoved him down on the mattress when they were there.

Emma raked her eyes over him. He was completely naked, lying there on the bed almost at her mercy. All tanned skin and dark hair.
She smirked, "You look hot."

Killian couldn't help but snicker at her comment, "Thanks. Now get over here."

She took of the top part of her bathing suit and tossed it aside then the bottom part, with some difficulty thanks to her bump. Then she climbed on the bed and straddled his lap with a subtle smile.

"You're.. bloody gorgeous." He bit his lip and looked her up and down, letting his hands roam up her thighs and over her sides in admiration.

A blush crept up her cheeks and she leaned down kissing him again, moaning once she felt the heat of his erection against her inner thigh.

He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth and held it there, swallowing her groans of ecstasy. But he let go once he realized they sounded more pained than pleasured.

She looked at him with fear settled in her eyes, "My stomach really hurts I think I'm having contractions."

He sat up and helped her move to sit on the bed. She had her eyes closed in pain and her hands on the underside of her ample belly, "Damn this really hurts." Her voice quavered.

"Emma you're twenty two weeks pregnant it can't be contractions." He shook his head and gripped her hand.

"Well they sure feel like it." She squeezed his hand tight, "Call the ambulance tell them I'm going into labor."

"You can't be g-"

"Now." She glared at him, her chest quickly rising and falling as she tried to contain the pain.

-
WELL MEEEERRRRY CHRISTMAS!
Have a good one! ❤️.