Decisions: [Chapter 2.3]

This chapter is kind of a filler so I'm sorry if it sucks.

I also don't think I did too bad on my midterms so that's good.

Depressed as usual though but it's whatever.

I hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoy writing it.

~

Chris' POV: 

"Duuuuude, I think F and Am would be great for the first line of Deception" I protested as Ricky tried to convince me with his theory. 

"Chris seriously that's so basic. We can do an intro like Dm, F, Dm, C, Am, G and then just keep those five chords throughout the whole verse and chorus and we can switch it up to B and Am for the bridge" Ricky said as he bit into his apple. 

Author's Note: (No I don't really know how this would sound so if you try it out and it's bad I'm sorry..)

I got up in displeasure and made my way to the Tv stand. He can do whatever he wants. He's so fucking bossy and annoying but whatever. I got the remote control and turned on the TV. I flipped through channels, some made me hungry, and some made me horny.

"Breaking news: earlier this morning there was a tempted robbery in a Scranton home. Police officers say they found victim Alex Moretto in horrible conditions when they arrived." But that's not all, we have here musicians Joshua Balz and Devin Sola of Motionless In White to talk about what happened" said the news lady on the TV.

Ricky ran over to the couch and sat beside me to listen in.

"I was watching something on the Sci-Fi channel when I fell asleep, then I woke up to screaming and thats when I saw him" said Balz. 

"Saw who?" she questioned. 

"Saw the robber, we don't know who he is... he strangled me, cut Alex's arms up and threatened to kill Josh!" said Ghost almost crying.

I threw the remote at the TV and searched for my car keys. 

"Chris wait I think you need to relax before you do something stupid..." suggested Ricky.

"I am sick and tired of your smartass comments. I FUCKING CARE ABOUT HER UNLIKE YOU DO YOU WANNABE GOTH FUCKBOY" I yelled at Ricky as I punched his nose.