Decisions: [Chapter 3.3]

Sam's POV: (Hours before the text went out that Ricky's dead) 

I don't care how long this will take. I don't care. I will kill him. He took my brother. He took my mother. He isolated me from life. I wasn't able to go to college or have a family. I'm 25. I shouldn't be in the woods with my dead brother. I will hunt him down and I WILL kill him. Suddenly I heard footsteps. 

"WHOEVER IT IS I'LL SHOOT YOU. I HAVE A GUN AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT." 

A tall guy with tattoos appeared. 

"IT WAS YOU WASN'T IT?!" he yelled.

Huh? Is this Chris?

"No... I swear. This is my brother Ricardo... are you Chris? The one he left Seattle with?"

"I am Chris." he said.

"Who are you?" he asked.

I laughed. Knowing Ricky would have never mentioned me. His older sister. He never liked me anyway...

"I'm Sam. His older sister" I said.

"Who shot him?" he asked.

"Our dad did. He left." I answered. 

"Where is he now?!" he asked. 

"I don't know but I have a feeling he's killing more people" I reply. 

We grab Ricky and drop him in a nearby lake. 

I'm so sorry Ricky. 

We walk towards the street in hopes of finding someone we know. We share a chat on our backgrounds and I feel Chris being sympathetic towards me. He talks to me about Alex a lot. Now I really do wanna meet her for myself. I then remember he must have one of the cellular devices so I ask him to call someone. 

"Finally I got some signal" he says. 

"Hey Kylie could you pick me up from somewhere?" he asks. 

I hear chatter and zone out. A minute later Chris looks at me with a thumbs up and smiles. 

30 minutes later a grey car pulls up and a girl with purple hair pops out. 

"Chris! It's been so long I was worried. Where's Alex? She was supposed to sleepover last night but she didn't?" 

"Sleep over? The girl's in the hospital..." he says. 

"She was at the mcdon-"

"OH my GOD. I.." 

"WE HAVE TO FIND HER!"

"What?" I ask.

"Chris who is this?" I ask. 

He looks at me and says,

"Sam. This is Kylie. Ricky and Alex and I's friend. She's also my friend and bandmate Ghost's girlfriend." 

"Oh Ricky! Where's he?" she asks. 

I start to cry.

"He's- it's a long story." 

"Oh my.. let's get in the car and you can tell me" she says. 

We all get in the car and Chris says everything he knows on everyone since day one.