Chapter 5

I headed to the Art classroom sitting on the stool beside Jessie with a big sigh. “What’s up with you Lauren?”

“I absolutely hate Courtney”

“What did she do now?!”

So I told her what happened in English with Mr. Scone pairing me up with the she-devil and her little digs at me during class. After I finished, I looked around to see the class was nearly full apart from two stools. Not that I was paying attention to it. Just then the door opened and Courtney walked in, followed by the teacher, with Chase trailing after him. Just great! The bloody she-devil has the same class with me, however Chase I don't mind. I looked and saw two stools. Why is god doing this to me? Courtney sat on one of the stools and looked very smug that Chase has placed his bag next to her and sat on the stool next to her.

“Sorry, I'm late class. We really need to get a move on, so I'll save the introductions for another time. My names Miss Randall, and today we will be……” We had to plan a collage of pictures that will form a bigger picture with the photos in groups of threes. Jessie got paired with a short girl called Alice and a cheesy dude. Whereas I wasn't lucky as I got paired with Courtney for another project again and Chase. Get ready for the insults and embarrassments. After given the instructions, I took hold of the paper to add some ideas, but Courtney had some other ideas. “Pass me the paper you freak”.

“It's called a group Courtney. We work together” I stated the obvious.

“I don't want to work with you”. Something we both agree on.

“Neither do I”

“You're just jealous that I'm prettier and popular than you”. Yeah right!

As if! What there to be jealous of?”

“You bitch.” She said, grabbing hold of my hair and pulling hard.

“Get off me!” I grabbed her wrist with one hand, and with my other I pulled her hair.

“Guys, just drop it .Lets just get on with the work.” Chase said trying to play the good guy. We both stopped what we were doing and glared at him.

“Stay out of this” we both snapped at him together. He just rolled his eyes and tried to pry us both from each other. But we weren’t having any of that and just carried on pulling and screaming. By now the whole class had stopped to watch and they all chanted “Cat Fight, Cat Fight”. Unfortunately we also attracted the attention of Miss Randall. She screeched “STOP!” but we just carried on.

 That was until Mr. Beveridge from next door class came in and bellowed “Detention!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE AND COMMENT