● chapter one ●

"Ugh! Maci get back here!" My brother Stephen called. I didnt stop though when I'm running I don't stop until i physically can't run anymore.

"Maci! Now!" My father called through the pack mind link. I was raised to respect my elders so I skid to a stop and turned around letting my brother catch up with me. "Why do you always gotta bring dad into it?" I asked Stephen when he finally caught up.

"Maybe if you listened to me I wouldn't have to!", he said annoyed after catching his breath, "and how are you not out of breath?" I just rolled my eyes and walked back home.

Let me tell you about myself. I am Maci Brooks and I am 16, almost 17 in 2 days the day I shift for the first time. I have 3 brothers, Stephen(which you've met) he's 22, Jonathan and he's 15, and last Joseph and he's also 15. Jonathan and Joseph are twins. My father, Gabe, also the beta of our pack the Moon Creek pack. My mother is rose, luckily, I got her genes long, wavy, brunette hair that goes to about my butt, a slim figure but full of muscle, and bright gold eyes. my brother all got my dad's genes, blonde hair, tall skinny bodies standing at about 6'3 except for the twins. They are 5'10 as I am only 5'4. We have the biggest pack mostly because our alpha is amazing. we don't have many rules as long as we stick to the ones we do have. Be back by curfew and don't let anyone not from the pack in. everyone is trained to fight though so we are very strong too. I am the strongest female in the pack. also known as the pack warrior.

"Maci honey, did you talk to your father about your birthday and who's coming over for the shift?" My mom asked me snapping me out of my thoughts. I am rely excited about shifting and communicating with my wolf. "No, not yet. Can you? I only want the family and alpha max, and luna Katie..." I say turning to face her.

"Will do sweet heart, love you." She smiles and walks upstairs. This is going to be a long 2 days.

*author note*

Thank you guys for reading! Should I continue on with the story??