● chapter four ●

I lay in bed the next morning just thinking about how my life is turning out. Caesar and I never really talked before, I never liked his life style. He was kinda the pack man-whore being the alphas son and all, every girl wanted him. I was quite surprised when he said he only slept with 7 girls. I can't help but be jealous of those girls though, he so expirienced and I've never even had my first kiss Until last night and it was with him.

After an hour of thinking I got up to take a shower. When I got out of the shower I blow dried my hair and straitened it. After getting ready for my day I checked my phone and saw a text from Caesar and a missed call from kat.

|Caesar: what time are you coming over?|

I looked over at the clock and it said it was 1pm.

|me: um, maybe 2?|

Caesar replied almost instantly:

|Caesar: sounds great!|

I called Kat after replying to Caesar with an 'ok'. "Hello.", Kat said when she picked up the phone, "heeyyyyy", I said with a bit more enthusiasm then she did, "hey, so our big 1000 word paper is due tomorrow have you started it?", shit I forgot about that, it being Sunday we have school tomorrow sadly, "Yea I'm a little over half way done, why?", I said a little annoyed at our teacher for giving us only the weekend to do it, "I haven't started it I'm coming over at 6 after my dinner with my parents so we can work on it, okay?", Kat told me, "Okay I'll be here", "Okay bye maci", "bye kat".

At about 1:30 I told my mom I was going to Caesars, but being my mom she had to start a conversation. "How is caesar? Have you decided to accept him as your mate?", she asked with much curiosity "I think I'm going to give him a chance, maybe he can clean up his act with all the girls", my mom knew his lifestyle, most everyone did. After that I walked out the door, I decided I'd walk in human form.

I was slightly nervous going up to the alphas doorstep but shook it off and knocked on the door. Luckly it was Caesar who answered, "hey", he said with a big smile on his face. "Hey Caesar", which caused his smile to get bigger if that was even possible, he seems to do that when I say his name. We went up to his room and as soon as he closed the door he pulled me into a hug. My next action surprised the both of us, I kiss him. It took a few seconds for him to get through the shock of what I just did and kiss me back. The kiss was gentle but full of passion. When we broke apart I looked into his eyes and I saw lust and love and also sadness. "What's wrong?", I asked. He put on his best impression of a smile. "Nothing, I'm great", and he put our lips together again. We spent the majority of the time kissing and laughing. Until I saw that it was 5. "Shoot, Katrina is supposed to meet me at my house to do our assignment.", I said with a slight frown. "Aw, can't you reschedule?", he asked with a pouted lip. I almost gave in but realized I can't replace my best friend even if he's my mate, "I'm sorry Caesar I have to get it done, it's due tomorrow.", I said to his before standing up and pulling him up with me. I kissed him one last time and we said our goodbyes before I left to go home.

--CAESARS POV--

After maci left my wolf and I both whimpered. I missed her already and she's only been gone 5 minutes. Now that I've found my mate and enjoy her presence so much I wish my past didn't look the way it did. I wish I would've saved it all for her I feel even worse knowing she saved it for me. I'm not too happy about her walking around an all werewolf school not marked or mated. If only she knew how much she means to me would she let me mark her.

I went downstairs and was greeted by my father. "It was nice seeing maci, is she enjoying your company?", he asked me, from what it looks like and the way she kisses me without hesitation I think she does enjoy it, "Yea I think she does, I just wish she would ask me to mark her", I said with a slight frown, "I don't like how she's walking around unmarked", I finished my sentence before walking out the door to go for a run.