Chapter 11

His eyes travelled around my face specifically my lips, he looked away and growled then let go of me.

"I should've hit him harder." He said before sitting back up, I just laid there for a few seconds processing in my mind what just happened then when I realized that I looked stupid I sat back up then looked at him but he was avoiding eye contact.

"Why are you so mad at Nick?" I said finally asking the question that's been running on my mind these past few days. I looked at him in the eye waiting for his answer he looked down then looked back up again.

"It's nothing. Can we please just stop talking about him?" I looked at him in disbelief then balled up my fist losing my patience with him.

"No we are not going to stop until you tell me why because he shouldn't be experiencing this in the first place! He shouldn't be part of our problem, that's between me and you only and not Nick." I said standing up because of anger, I'm already breathing heavily and my face is probably red right now. He stood up then moved his face closer to mine but I didn't took a step back but gave him an intense look instead, he gave me again that cold stare then smirked.

"Well too bad, he got himself involved in it." He said before turning his back on me then started walking towards the door, I sighed in defeat realizing that there's nothing now that I can't do.

"Why are you so cruel? You're not like this before." I asked as I felt tears brimmed in my eyes. He stopped at his steps then answered without looking at me.

"It's because you still don't know the real me." And with that he left the room leaving me here on my knees feeling tired of everything.

It was already our last day here in UK and I'm busy packing up our bags while Roman is at the bathroom taking a quick shower. Inside my head I was freaking out because I haven't been able to buy the perfume for Lauren yet. Ever since my stay here I haven't really got the chance to stroll the city because Roman always needs me that's why I didn't get any free time.

When I finished packing up the bags I placed it at the living room for us to grab it easily outside the hotel room later. I was about to text Lauren about her perfume when I noticed a small pink paperbag at the top of the coffee table beside the couch that I was sitting on. I grabbed it then read the note that is hanging outside.

Alex,

You're Welcome ;)

It says it's for me but who was it from? I opened the paperbag and my eyes widened when I saw the perfume that Lauren told me to buy her, there I knew who the sender was. It was Nick, I've been telling him about that perfume and how much I wanted to buy it. I can't help but to smile from ear to ear because of how much he saved my life. I will just personally thank him later, I put the paperbag inside my backpack then waited for Roman to get ready.

I decided to go for a walk at the hallway before I start to pull my hair out because of boredom. I noticed that everyone was busy backstage and it feels like they don't know each other anymore because they're too focused on what they're doing. I can see people running around or what Roman and his friends like to call them "headset brother or sister", everyone was shouting like I was in a market place by only looking at them makes me feel so stressed already so I decided to go to the food area or the catering. I just got a sandwich and bottle of water then sat down at a table in front of the television, it was Dean giving a promo and even though I know that what he's saying is scripted his mic skills makes me want to believe it.

"So did you like it?" I heard a familiar voice said after he tapped my shoulder, I turned my head around and smiled at him automatically thinking about the perfume.

"Like it? I love it!" I said excitedly, I was about to thank him when someone called his name.

"I'll see you later." He said before walking out of the catering area then followed the man that called him.

I just finished off the food on my plate then started to walk back to Roman's locker room when I bumped into someone which made her fall.

"Sorry." I sincerely said before giving a hand to her, I thought that she wasn't gonna take it because she looks intimidating with the heavy black eyeshadow and pale skin. I was wrong when she just smiled and took my hand.

"It's alright, it's my fault I wasn't looking where I'm going." She said with the most gorgeous accent I have ever heard.

"Hey, aren't you the girl who's with Roman? God everyone's jealous of you, so how is he?" I was kinda shocked when I saw another girl that is now beside the pale girl and also when I heard what she said that me and Roman are together.

"We're no—"

"Wait! Let's talk inside the locker room, by the way I'm Alicia and this is Paige." The girl or Alicia said then pointed at the pale girl before dragging me inside the locker room. I looked around and was shocked when I saw more girls inside, some are putting on make up, some are taking a shower and others are just playing. Alicia dragged a chair at the center of the room the sat me down there while Paige was also dragging a couple more for the two of them.

"HEY GUYS! HERE IS THE GIRL ROMAN'S DATING IF YOU WANNA GET SOME INFO JUST ASK HER!" Paige shouted and I thought that no one is gonna care but I was wrong again because they all stopped what they're doing then started to walk towards us. I felt so uneasy that my hands were already clammy.

"So? Is he good in bed?"

"Is he big?"

"Is he romantic?"

"I heard that he's really a good kisser."

They started to ask me questions all at once, I bit my lip because my head's already hurting due to the noise that they're making. I guess that Alicia noticed it because she started telling them to ask me one by one and they easily obeyed her. I deeply inhaled first but before I could answer someone walked in inside the room it was a blonde lady who has very long legs and behind her was two girls who looks like twins. It looks like they're having a argument because the three of them looks so mad.

"Why did you do that?" The girl with the big boobs said a bit loud which made the other girls turn their attention to them.

"I was just doing the right thing!" The blonde girl countered back.

"Hey what happened?" Paige stood up then stayed between the two of them to break them apart.

"Nothing, don't mind it. What's happening here?" The look a like of the girl with the big boobs said then looked at me.

"Oh they're just getting some information from the girlfriend of Roman Reigns." Paige answered back, they looked at me then smiled except for the blonde girl.

"Really? By the way I'm Nikki Bella and this is Brie my twin sister." The girl with the big boobs said then Brie just smiled at me.

"Hello, actually me and Ro—"

"You and Roman are dating?!" The blonde girl shouted then glared at me, why the fuck do I always get interrupted?!

"So you are the girl that everyone is talking about. You're not even pretty. You better back off bitch, he's mine." Okay I'm not gonna lie that kinda hurt me when she said that I'm not pretty and I'm a bitch.

"Summer, sometimes you need to shut your mouth just like how your legs should be." Brie said then smirked, my eyes widen in shock with what she said. They can trashtalk, I thought that they were all just about girly things but the proved me wrong.

Summer just rolled her eyes then walked out of the room.

"What's with her?" I couldn't help but ask.

"She and Roman used to date but she just can't move on." Alicia told me, I could tell that everyone in this locker room hate Summer. But why is the thought of her and Roman dating, bothering me?

Finally updated another chapter! Is this even real? haha

I'm sorry if it's a mess tho..Summer Rae and other divas are added in the story let me know what you think :)

Vote, Comment and Share if you like it :)