Chapter 8

The next morning Bex had slept later than me. She looked so cute snoring in her pink onsie I changed her into that night. I took a picture.

             After gushing over how cute she was, I took a shower. When I got out I gathered an outfit for today. When I finished dressing I found something for Bex to wear. As I finished she woke.

            At first she kept dosing back to sleep, then she heard a loud clatter from the kitchen and her eyes were wide as she sat up. I giggled and took her for a bath. After she was bathed and dressed I joined everyone for breakfast

             Angie,Caleb's wife squealed when she saw me. She smiled ear to ear at Bex. Being the last time she saw the both of us was at her wedding. But Bex was still in my stomach."Trissay!" She she said, running over to give us a hug." Its been so long hasn't it?" She giggled and stared at Bex, who had her face in my shoulder. "And this must be the baby?" She asked. I nodded, smiling proudly.

             "Bex say hi." I urged. She didn't move. "Bex.." I whispered.

             "Hayloo." She whispered. Just about everyone in the house awwed at this. Angie laughed.

             "Come on. We made breakfast." She told me. I nodded and grin as I saw my brothers come into view.

            "Tris." They both say.

             "Max, Caleb." I greeted.

             Max looked about ready to just burst in excitement. He just kept smiling. "Can I hold her?" He asked. I laughed and then nodded.

               Bex wasn't havin it though. She held onto me with an iron will. I laughed. "Sorry..." Bex eventually figured she wasn't getting out of this and let me hand her over. She pouted as Max stared at her.

                "Hi." He said. I don't know if she liked his voice or what, but she gave her Uncle Max one of her good smiles.

                "Hayloo. " She giggled.

                For the rest of the day Max swore up and down that he was Bex's favourite.  He had a full out argument with Ben about it. He called his boyfriend and told him about.

               When I finally entered the kitchen Mom immediately questioned me." You spoke to him?" She asked. I already knew who she was talking about. "Four?" She questioned. I shrugged.

           "No. We just had a little episode. ..." I answered timidly searching for a coffee cup.

           "Episode?" She asked in shock.

            "He embarrassed me in front of more than 1,000 people that's all." I said nonchalantly.

           "He what?" She gasped.

           "No-"

          "Hey Tris!" Caleb called. I left my mom and went to the living room.

           "What?" I asked.

           "Is you Momma!!" Bex shouted pointing.

           A blurry picture of me showed up on the screen." If you know this girl please come to the DDB HQ for a chance to win a prize." A monotone voice said. I gaped at the screen.

            It was completely quiet. Lola spoke first." Whoa.....things just hot a tad weird."