Chapter 1: moving in

Rachael's POV

Its currently 5:30 am in Ohio. I'm waiting at the airport to get on my flight to LA. I'm going to live with my brother in LA because both of my brothers are in LA and I'm getting tired of Ohio.

"Flight to LA please board now"

That was my cue to go. I showed the lady my ticket and she let me pass. I board the plane and start looking for my seat.

I found it. There was already two people sitting there. A woman and what looks to be her child. Maybe 5,6 years old. The kid sat in the window seat while the mother sat in the middle. I was sitting next to the isle.

Yes. I hate sitting in the middle or the window because if I need to go to the bathroom I have to get through people and possibly wake them up. But now I don't have to wake anyone up.

"Hi" I said sitting down

The woman turned around and faced me. She had ginger hair just like the child and blue eyes.

"Hello, you must be sitting beside us."

"Yep I am"

"Hi!" The child said as her ginger hair whipped around as she turned her head to look at me.

"Hello" I smiled at her.

She too had blue eyes but she also had freckles which her mother did not.

"I'm Ginger" I laughed because her hair was also ginger.

"Mom you do people always laugh when I say my name?" She pouted at her mom.

"Its because I named you Ginger"

"What's so bad about my name mummy?"

"Well your hair is also ginger"

"Soooo?" She tilted her head and I was trying to hold in my laugh.

"Never mind" she huffed

I laughed "my name is Rachael"

"Nice to me you Rachael, my name is Cindy" the woman said smiling.

I smiled back and nodded.

"Mum, when can I watch a movie?"

"After we take flight" she replied.

"Who is flight? And why are we taking him?" I laughed and watched to see what Cindy would say next.

She sighed and buckled her daughter's belt. "We aren't taking anyone" the belt clicked "taking flight is when we go in the air" she sat back and buckled her seat belt

I buckled mine too. "Like we are gonna ply" I laughed because she couldn't pronounce fly.

"That's right" Cindy said sitting back.

"You see what I have to deal with?" She turned her head to me. I nodded and laughed again. She laughed too.

We started taking motion. The plane was getting faster and faster.

"Mummy...what's...happen...ing?" Ginger said as the plane was shaking.

"Just sit tight" Cindy said grabbing her little daughter's hand.

I felt myself being lifted and I knew we were in the air now. After a few minutes the signal to put your seat belts on turned off. I unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed my earphones.

I plugged them in my phone and put "somebody" by Natalie La Rose on.
(A/N: I put the song above). I closed my eyes and slept throughout the whole flight.