Chapter 10: Clueless

Old photo but he's gorgeous😍😍

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Rachael's POV

I guess I should be somewhere else other than here. I could be with Logan's new girlfriend, hanging with Tori, playing video games with the boys, but I'm not. But being here isn't to bad. It's fun, and we are alone so no one is gonna bother us.

Its already a month since I came here and I already have a boyfriend, new friends, and I'm so gonna get a car. I guess I forgot to say where I am exactly.

I can't really talk out loud. Reason being...my lips are smashed against Jayden's. Yes, we are making out. He's not a bad kisser, he's amazing but rough.

We are currently at his house I guess I shouldn't be saying house, more like mansion. His "house" is huge. He was showing me around earlier. 10 rooms, 8 bathrooms, a swimming pool, theater room, even a game room. His "house" was enormous.

My hands were wrapped around his neck while his were roaming around my waist and hips. I felt one of his hands go in between my thighs and I instantly pulled away.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said out of breath.

"Isn't it obvious" he said trying to kiss me again.

"Wait, we're moving too fast" I said pushing his chest.

"You're right I'm sorry" he sat back properly and looked at the TV.

"Its fine" I scratched the back of my head and looked at the TV too. This just got awkward.

There was silence between us until I heard a phone buzz. I knew it wasn't mine because I don't have mine on vibrate. I looked at Jayden and he was already on his phone.

I looked back at the TV. Only after a few minutes I heard laughing so I turned my head to him. He was laughing and his thumbs were typing frantically. I sighed and looked back at the TV once again.

"You're so funny" I heard him whisper. It might have been a soft and quiet whisper but I still heard it.

"Hey umm I gotta go somewhere can you find a ride?" He said and I turned to look at him.

"Uhh yea I'll just ask Jake or something" I say getting my phone out and standing up.

"Great, I'll walk you out" he got up too and started moving towards the door. We walked down his huge stairs and we were in front of his door.

"Okay see you later bye babe" he said kissing me and opening the door.

He pushed me out a little and I say, "okay see y-" before I could finish my sentence he shut the door, on my face. Wow okay that's fine whatever.

I dial Jake's number and it started ringing. One ring....second ring....third....fourth....fifth.....sixth....

"Sorry can't get you call right now but me back later see ya ahhhh" Jake's voicemail system said. I don't understand why he had to make weird noises in the end. I shake my head and decide to call Grayson.

Once again I get sent to voicemail. "Hey its Grayson, can't answer your call right now because I either don't want to or I'm with a sugar mama" Grayson says. "Grayson Bailey Dolan what was that?" Someone shouts, probably his mom. "Oh nothing mom" he laughs. "Oh shoot this thing is still o-" he gets cut off by the beep and I hang up.

Seriously, what could they be doing right now? The only person left to call was Ethan. I doubt he'll even answer, he's probably with them.

It starts ringing, after a few rings someone answers. "Hello?" Ethan asks.