hey

Alright so it's been a really long time since I last updated. So I've come to conclusion that I will not update.

I think that this book is really bad. It's just ugh I don't like it. It's really bad. I never proof read it and I just don't think it's good. So after a while I will just delete it.

Sorry to those who want me to update but I just don't have an interstate for this book anymore.

I think I might just write another one.

But if you really want to know the ending then here, I'll just say what happens.

So Ethan accidently tells Rachael that he knows about Jayden cheating on her. She gets angry at him and stops talking to him go a while. Then he starts to find different ways to make her forgive him and he succeeded.

Then all of a sudden Rachael's ex comes to LA to be with her again. So Rachael needs to chose between the two. They both do many things to make her fall for them. She ends up choosing Ethan (duh).

Then Rachael gets into a university that's far away from LA; from Ethan. And he gets very upset. But after some thinking he know they'll be be together in the end. So accepts her going away.

Then skip to the summer before her 3nd year. She's currently cuddling with Ethan when an idea pops into his head.

He springs up from the bed and shocks Rachael. She asks what's wrong and he grabs her and they look at each other.

"How would you feel about leaving university for a year?" He says.

"Ethan I-"

"NO just let me finish," he says shush in her, "I saved up money. A lot of money. And you know about how I've always wanted to travel the world."

Excitement builds up in Rachael as she nods her head listening to her lover.

"And you have to. Well why not spending a whole year with me? Forget about school and everything stressing you. We could dine in the greatest restaurants, swim in gorgeous beaches, meet extraordinary  people. We could go to Paris, the city of love, or Rome, I know you've always wanted to go there. We could go to Japan or Australia or Brazil or  Mexico. We could do it all, baby." He says smiling at Rachael.

"Travel with me beautiful."

"It'd be my pleasure!" She says before smashing her lips on his soft ones.

Both smiling into the kiss, happiness and passion and love is felt within this kiss.

-

I really thought about this ending. So don't try and steal it😂. But yes that's how I would end my book.

Most of the things in this book are cliche and predictable. One of the reasons why I'm ending it😂. 

But anyways I don't know if I want to keep the book on my page or delete it. Tell me what I should do😂

xoxo,keri