Chapter 8: Water park p1

Rachael's POV

I don't really know what to say or do right now. Everyone either has a shocked face or an angry one. I guess I should be happy that I get to see Logan and his 'girl' but I guess I also shouldn't be because of what's happening right now.

Logan's jaw is clenched, Jayden is smirking. Ethan is well I don't really know his expression he looks in deep thought. Grayson is shocked and so is Tori, Jake and Lele.

Yes, Logan's new girlfriend is Lele. I don't even know how they got here in the first place but it doesn't matter now.

I think Lele is perfect for Logan. I always see his vines with her. In some vines they were 'dating' but I had no idea that there was something going on behind the scenes.

"Stay away from her" Logan said.

Logan started walking towards us. He looked really angry at him. I started feeling a little scared. I've never seen him this angry before.

He looked down at our hands. My hands were shaking real bad. But that didn't make Jayden let go. Logan ripped our hands apart and in a swift move, pulled me behind him.

"Come on Logan you're over reacting and don't touch my girlfriend like that" Jayden said.

"Number one, no I'm not over reacting and two she's my little sister" he growled.

I was standing behind Logan now. Both of his hands near my waist, blocking me from going anywhere.

"Logan wha-" I tried saying but Logan interrupted me.

"I'm not going to let you hurt her" he said moving closer to me as Jayden took a step. Jayden didn't look harmless he looked hot. (😏.) That's unless logan ment hurt as in going to break my heart kinda hurt.

"I'm not going to hurt her" Jayden said stepping closer.

Logan took a step closer so he was all up in Jayden's face. "You put him in the hospital" his jaw clenched.

"He deserved it" Jayden said stepping even closer. I could tell Logan was angry.

But, what were they talking about. Who did Jayden put in the hospital? Should I even be with him anymore now? The thought of him putting someone in the hospital terrifies me. How come I haven't heard of this before? What did Jayden do?

"Rach come here" I heard someone say and pull me close to them. I turned to see that it was Ethan and he look scared too.

Tori was holding onto Jake and Lele and Gray were just waiting scared to see what would happen. Finally Lele took a stand. She stepped forward towards the boys. I look back at them and saw that Logan was ready to throw a punch.

Jake, Gray and Ethan took a jump forward ready to stop them but Lele did first. She put a hand on Logans back and he unclenched his fist. He put his hand down slowly.

"Awww Logie bear to scared to fight me so he gets his girlfriend" Jayden said in a teasing way but I think Logan didn't see it like that.

"Jay, enough" I said getting angry that he would say those things.

I felt a pair of eyes looking at me but I didn't care looking because my mind was on Jayden.

"Look, how about we just go to the waterpark and forget that this happened?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"How can we jus-" Logan git interrupted by Lele. "Enough Logan" she said with all seriousness.

"Fine" he paused to take a step closer to Jayden, "but this isn't over." Logan said and walked away.

"Good n-now let's get going shall we?" I stuttered.

"Okay.." Was what everyone said.

We all grabbed our bags and headed out the door. We all went onto the same elevator and it was silent asf and super awkward.

I went with Jayden in his car, Logan, Lele and Ethan went in Logan's car. Jake, Tori and Gray went in Jake's car.

I stepped into the car and waited for Jayden to get in, since he opened the door for me. He got in and we waited for someone else to get out of the parking lot so we could follow.

It was really awkward in the car. I had no idea with what to say right now. I mean my brother and my boyfriend just almost threw fists at each other. I didn't even know that they met before.

As we stopped at a red light Jayden decided to speak up. He grabbed my hand and I looked at him as he did to me. "I'm sorry you had to see that" he started rubbing his thumb against the top of my hand.

"Are you gonna tell me what any of that meant?" I said.

He looks away from me as the light turns from red to green. "I don't know, maybe I should let Logan tell you, but maybe I also shouldn't" he mumbled the last part but I clearly heard it. I sighed.

"I feel like I ruined the whole day" he said keeping his eyes on the road.

"You didn't" that was a lie. I knew he did, and I was right.

-

Ethan's POV

I don't really know how I should've reacted to what happened back at the apartment. I mean I don't even know the guy. But I was right.

Something was wrong about him.

Why did he put someone in the hospital? Why was Logan so mad about it? Why did he know, or care? Was it a friend of his?

I was in the car with Logan and Lele. You could definitely sense the awkwardness from miles away. No one was talking. All you could hear was the radio playing.

I don't think Rachael is right for him. I don't think she should be with him. Not because of what happened at the apartment but there was something else, I just know it. I was gonna find out.

For Rachael.

Did I just say that? No I didn't. I don't feel anything for her. Never will. She's not my type, right? No she isn't Ethan. But I will still do it for her, I don't want to see her hurt especially by him.

Rachael's POV

We finally arrived at the water park. We pulled into a parking space and got out. There were screams being hear in the background and bunch of smells being smelled.

*when they get inside*

"Hey Tori do you have sunscreen?" I asked.

"Yea its in my bag" she said taking off her shirt. I could swear I saw Jake's eyes pop out. They are the cutest thing ever.

I opened her bag to see magazines, makeup and gum. Ooo maybe I'll just steal one of those. I opened the gum pack, looked behind me to see if she was looking. But all I saw was her taking off her shorts and Jake just staring and Tori not minding at all.

I take a gum and keep searching for the bottle of sunscreen. I found it and pulled it out.

I walk over to me and Jayden's chairs and take my sundress off. I hear a whistle once it hits the ground and look to see who it came from. Jayden.

I shake my head and say, "can you put sunscreen on my back" I smirk and he says, "you don't have to tell me twice"

This was the start of just an amazing day. This. Was. Just. The. Start.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
1263 words

I'm sorry, usually I have over 2000 words.

Tbh I just wanna go to the good parts but I have to write up to that part. And the chapters are getting suckier and suckier that's probs not even a word but u know what I mean.

xoxo,keri