Chapter 7: His Sister, Putting The Pieces Together

"How am I not surprised?" Ciel sighed.

"What? You... Aren't angry?" I asked breathless.

"No... I just want an explanation."

"I did it to protect our whole family. I became a Reaper after my 15th birthday had passed. I was afraid that I would lose all of you. So I made a deal with the Reapers to protect you and mother and father from the rest of the Reapers. Well when our house burned down they must have collected part of my Cinematic Record but never got all of it since I didn't completely die. So now I only have fragments... It all adds up now."

Ciel looked at me in amazement. "Annalisse... You can quit now, I have Sebastian to protect me."

"Death Scythes can cut through anything, Ciel. Even demon flesh." I said looking away, disgusted at the thought.

"Sebastian can handle himself. You know that all too well."

"Still... It just makes me feel better."

I can't beleive I had just told him everything.

"So why have you been acting strange?"

I sighed. I was too tired mentally to come up with a lie. "William asked me on a date. I didn't want to get fired so I went and he kissed me..."

Ciel looked like he was going to murder someone. "He kissed you?!"

"Ciel. Don't worry. He won't do it again. And I have a question to ask you."

"Yes?"

"Who was my fiancee?"

"You were betrothed? I thought mother and father were still looking..."

"What?! Then someone must've proposed to me without their adknowledgement."

Then I remembered what Grell had said.

"Wait!" I interrupted Ciel from saying something. "That makes sense! Grell said it was a Reaper...so of course no one would've heard of it."

"Wait... Aren't Reapers not allowed to fall in love?"

"Exactly... But if the person wasn't a Reaper at the time then they might've turned him into a Reaper... But William most likely would've killed him so I'm thinking he was a Reaper from the beginning and William didn't want to hire someone else to replace him."

So that crossed off about 3/4 of the Shinigami Dispatch Society.

Ciel was amazed. "I never realized how smart you were, Annalisse."

"I'm a Phantomhive, aren't I?" I said standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"A party."

---------------------------------------------

"I thought you weren't coming, Anna." Grell said handing me a glass of wine. He was on his third glass... I really hoped he wouldn't get drunk.

"I wasn't originally, but I decided not to let down all of these men." I said looking at all of the Grim Reapers around us.

"You look cute, Annalisse." Grell said smiling.

I was wearing a red dress that was Alice in Wonder Land style. Striped stockings, red mini heels and a red rose in my hair, that was in a loose bun. I was wearing my glasses but they looked better with this outfit.

No wonder Grell loved it.

Ronald ran over and glomped me. "ANNA-SAN!!!" He yelled.

"Ronald... Get off would you?" I yelled trying to push him off.