•5•

A/N: If you guys are wondering where Ashton is, he's with their mother because she didn't trust the boys with him XD

Kaitlyn's POV

December 19th 9 PM

It's Saturday so the boys don't have school, which means they have nothing to do today. Hunter, Brandon, and I were sitting around the table, the remnants of our pancakes littered the plates that were on the table.

"So, what do you guys want to do today?" Hunter asked, looking up from his phone. I didn't really know of anything to do, I can barely remember my name and age. I simply shrugged and pushed the last piece of pancake no my plate around. Hunter turned to Brandon,  and looked at him expectantly. 

"Dude, we can't do anything today! We have so much homework to do," Brandon said, shaking his head. I stifled a laugh, because I could clearly see who was the more responsible one.  Hunter groaned, but grudgingly decided his brother was right and he better do hi homework. 

I followed Brandon and Hunter back down the hallway and to their room, where a bunch of homework papers littered their desks. 

"Hey, Kait- you can go watch Television in the living room if you want. Plus, I wanna change and I don't think you wanna see that," Brandon said, smirking. I laughed and left the room, walking down the hallway to the spacious living room. I sat on  one of the couches, and covered myself in the throw blanket that was over the back of the couch. I had to say, I was freezing. I just now noticed that my legs were bare. I was wearing one of Brandon's shirts, and i had no clue where my clothes were. 

I decided I wanted to find my other clothes, maybe something of mine would be there that could help me know more about myself. I walked down the hallway, and knocked on the boy's door.

"Hey Brandon? Question- uh, where are the clothes you found me in?" I asked through the door. I heard some shuffling, and then the door opened. 

"Uh, Kait, I-I don't think you want them anymore," Brandon said, concern in his eyes.

"I, it's just maybe there's something in my pockets or something that can teach me about myself," I sighed, frustrated. 

"Trust me, there was nothing in your pockets. Your shirt had no pockets, and there was nothing in your jean pockets," Brandon explained. I nodded sadly, and left the boys to their studies. 

Brandon's POV

I closed the door on a sad looking Kaitlyn. I felt really bad that there was nothing in her clothes. I didn't even want to show her the clothes because they were ripped and bloody. I didn't want her to know exactly how bad a condition she was in. 

"Why wouldn't you give her her clothes?" Hunter asked, looking up from his math homework. I sighed and went to my closet, and pulled the clothes out. They were still bloody and it pained me even me to see them again. I just held out the clothes, and a look of understanding crossed his face. 

A thought crossed my mind, and I looked over at Hunter.

"hey, maybe she wanted them so she could wear real clothes. I just realized that, she has no clothes to change in to," i said, feeling bad for her.

"NOT TRUE. I remember mom saying when we were away over the summer, her friend Alice and her teenage daughter Fantasia stayed over, and Fantasia left her bag of clothes here. It's like enough clothes for a month," hunter said. I called Kaitlyn in to the room to tell her. She was so happy.

"So, I'm gonna go take a shower and change. Is t-that alright?" She asks, smiling. I nodded, and went back to my homework. Twenty minutes later, Kaitlyn came back in to the room.

She was wearing a black sweater that said 'Fries before Guys' and some white-wash jeans. Her hair was up in a loose bun. I had to say, she looked gorgeous. I walked over to her.

"You really like fries more than me?" I asked, fake pouting. She looked confused for a second, before se started laughing. 

"No, I like you much more," she said, hugging me. I hugged her back, and she smelled like peaches.

"So, we're done with our homework, what do you wanna do?" I asked, releasing her.

"A-actually, I'm not feeling to well. I think i'm just going to rest. You guys go do something fun, have a good weekend," she says, weakly smiling.

"Oh, okay, well you an rest in here, we'll be in the living room if you need us," I responded. She nodded before going to lay down on my bed.

I followed Hunter out of the room and plopped down on the couch.

"Dude, I'm really worried about Kaitlyn. What if she has internal injuries that I couldn't see?" I said, turning to my brother. 

"Yeah, we need to take her to the hospital," Hunter said, his face turning serious.

"Yeah, maybe they can even identify her parents," I said thoughtfully," when she wakes up we're taking her." Hunter nodded, and we just sat around waiting for Kaitlyn to wake up.

What a weekend.

So thats this chapter! Next chapter we'll find out the extent of Kaitlyn's injuries, so stay tuned!