˚18˚

Alright so, trying to get back into regular uploads. Hope you are enjoying the fic and uh yeah hope you're not too mad at me for not uploading in basically four months lol. 

Much love xx

December 25th, 5 PM

Kaitlyn's POV

The party was going great, that is, after I found a way back inside. Twenty minutes went by after Hunter and Colleen's make out session, and she was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, she burst into the main living room where the party was going on. There was snow in her hair and her eyeliner was smudged,  making her lower eyelid look black. 

"YOU," She shouted, pointing at me. All the attention was either on her or me. 

"Me? What did I do?" I asked, genuinely confused. 

"Oh you know what you did! You locked me outside so you could get your hands on Hunter, you little whore!" she shouted. 

"What? I've been over here with Brandon this entire time?" I said. This girl, I swear. I have put up with her too long.

"Oh don't lie. You know you locked me out in the snow for the last twenty minutes!" She screeched.

"Kait, is this true?" Hunter asked, turning to me.

"Of course not, Hunter! Why would I do that?" I asked. I can't believe he would think I would actually do that.

"So are you going to believe the lying slut over your own girlfriend?" Colleen asked, anger written on her face.

"No- I.. Brandon, what do you have to say about this?" Hunter said, turning his attention to his brother. 

"I honestly don't know. How could Kaitlyn have locked her outside? I haven't seen her leave the room," Brandon countered. 

"That's because she's a sneaky bitch," Colleen added, and then broke down crying. 

"Ok, that's enough. Colleen, let's go," Hunter said, glaring at me. I was speechless. They all believed her over me? The tears formed in my eyes and I pushed past everyone, going out into the cold snowy air.

I was walking down the darkened street when I heard footsteps behind me. 

"Kaitlyn?" It was Weston. I turned around, tears dripping down my face. Weston looked confused,which turned to heartbroken when he saw my face. 

"Kaitlyn, what's the truth?" He asked, gently touching my arm. 

"She locked me outside, and I found a way in my climbing through the boy's bedroom. I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want anyone to get mad at her," I confessed, wiping the tears off my face. 

Weston pulled me into a hug, and I held onto him as if my life depended on it. 

"Shh, It's going to be okay, Kaitlyn. Everything will be okay," Weston said. 

"But what if it's not? Hunter doesn't believe me, I'm not sure what Brandon believes. I have nowhere else to go. I have nothing without them! I can't lose them, I love them," I said, crying harder. Weston hugged me until I finally calmed down. 

"Here, I'm gonna take you back in through the side door so we can ignore the party, okay?" Weston said. I nodded, and he guided me down the street and back into the house. 

"I think I'm just gonna go to sleep. Thanks, weston," I said, giving him one last hug. He nodded, and closed the door to the bedroom. I went into the conjoined bathroom and took off my makeup. I took off all my makeup and let my hair out of the braid it was in.

I changed into Brandon's calvin Klein sweatshirt, and put on a pair of gray volleyball shorts.  I decided I better let Brandon have his bed tonight, since he's probably mad at me. I took a gray blanket and curled up on the beanbag, closing my eyes.

"Merry christmas to me," I whispered to myself before falling asleep. 

Hunter's POV

8 PM

The last of our friends left and I flopped down on the couch, exhausted from the party. 

Brandon came and sat next to me. 

"Hey, I haven't seen Kaitlyn in a while," Brandon said.

"Who cares?" I said, rolling my eyes. 

"Okay; one. She is a girl who barely has any memory and has tons of mental disorders, and two; she's my girlfriend!" Brandon exclaimed. 

"I couldn't care less about her right now. She locked MY girlfriend out in the cold on christmas!" Hunter shouted. 

"Let me tell you something, Hunter. Your girlfriend was lying. Colleen doesn't even like you. She kissed me that one day at the mall, so why don't you think about that?" Brandon retorted, before storming off. 

I was shocked. Colleen kissed Brandon? What else has she done that I don't know about?

"I'm so stupid!" I said to myself, groaning. Of course Kaitlyn didn't do it; she had no reason to. I'm such a jerk. I'll apologize to her tomorrow. I got changed into my pajamas and went into the bedroom. When I got there, I saw Kaitlyn sleeping on the beanbag. Her face was red and streaked with tears.

I'm such a jerk. I probably ruined her christmas with my idiotic attitude. I sighed and went to sleep.

December 26th, 5am

Kaitlyn's POV

I woke with a jolt, and came face to face with a dark room. I stretched and got up, going into the bathroom to shower. Afterwards, I got dressed in a gray long sleeve shirt and tie-dye sweatpants.  I went into the living room to sit down. Suddenly I felt dizzy, and  before I knew it, I was on the floor.

7am

Hunter's POV

I lazily walked into the living room after just waking up, when i saw an hand at near the bottom of the couch. I looked closer and saw that Kaitlyn was out cold on the floor. She was really pale, too.

"Crap! We didn't give her the pills yesterday!" I yelled. I knelt down beside her and picked her up, putting her on the couch. 

"Kaitlyn, wake up," I tried coaxing her out of sleep. I finally got a piece of ice and pressed it to her forehead, jolting her awake. 

"Hunter? Hunter I'm sorry, I'm so sorry about yesterday! I'm sorry," Kaitlyn started, still a little out of it. She started crying as she apologized, which broke my heart and made me feel really bad.

"It's okay, Kaitlyn. I know it wasn't you, I forgive you," I said, hugging her, " Now, we need to get you your meds."

"Okay, let's go," she nodded. I got her pills and we made hot chocolate for her to take it with. 

"Thanks, Hunter. And I really am sorry about yesterday,"  She said, sipping her hot chocolate.

"It's okay, I know it wasn't you. I'm breaking up with colleen today. Brandon told me lots of other things she did, too," Hunter said. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. But at least you know the truth," she said and I nodded.

I was glad everything was going back to normal between Kaitlyn and I. Colleen was just trying to destroy everyone's happiness.

HEY GUYS! THANK YOU SO FREAKIN MUCH FOR 20.3K READS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

If you wanna follow my instagram and be internet friends, follow me @ Kait_Ashleigh

LOVE YOU ALLLLL!