~1~

It been about a month since Lisanna has returned. I'm glad she is back because she is nakama. I still feel like I'm being ignored since I don't talk to them that much especially Natsu he seems to be hanging out with her more each time. I get it though he missed her that's he childhood friend. I wish I could tell him how I feel but I don't think he feels the same.

Ohh I forgot I'm Lucy Lucky Heartfilia. I'm 16 and a celestial mage in a guild by the name Fairy Tail. I am currently at my apartment getting ready to go the guild. I end up wearing a purple shirt with the words 'I don't care' and some white shorts and converse. My hair is two ponytails and the rest is down and my belt which holds my keys.

~timeskip at the guild~

"Morning minna" I yelled as she entered and only got a respond from some and her true friends. She walks over to the bar and waits for Mira to come back.

"Morning Lucy" Mira said with a sweet smile

"Morning Mira" I replied with a smile "Can I get a strawberry shake" 

"Coming right up" she yelled while going to the back since she already knew. I always ordered strawberry shake. As I wait I notice Lisanna walking over to me and takes the seat next to me.

"Hi you must be Lucy" she asked

"Yeah and your Lisanna, Mira and Elfman's sister"

"Yup that's me"

"I heard so much about you"

"Really because I heard alot about you and how strong you are" she smiled and leaned closer and whispered "By the way Natsu is mine and I'll make sure you are forgotten weakling. You try to take him or any of my friend I'll hurt you, got it." she said before pulling away and walking away back to Natsu. 

"Here you go Lucy your strawberry shake" I heard Mira talking while handing me the shake 

"Thanks"

"Are you okay, you don't look so good" she looked at me worried

"I'm fine just thinking" I said looking at Lisanna who was with Natsu. She was clingy onto him. She kinda reminds me of Juvia around Gray. I saw how they were laughing and she would give him kisses on the cheek but he didn't mind. After that they went to the request board to look for a mission. I couldn't take it seeing them together. I knew that was his first love and it hurt me that he may never love me the way I love him. "Mira I'm gonna go home I don't feel so well"

"Okay Lucy feel better and come back tomorrow" she replied still cleaning the plates and cups

I walked back home next to the river. "Be careful Lucy" I heard them yell "Hai Hai" I replied 

Plue was with me the whole time. I arrived home unlocked the door and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower before going to bed. 

~timeskip 2 weeks~

It's been about two weeks now I don't go to the guild that often. The only time I go is to get a new job. Everything has changed Natsu talks to me less and goes with Lisanna. It turns out they are dating now but I don't know if it's a good thing. Natsu doesn't seem like himself anymore ever since she came back. I can't do anything since he doesn't now how I feel about him. I'm on my own now since I'm off team Natsu. 

~flashback~ 

Lucy was at the bar drinking her shake talking to Mira and Gray. It was any normal day Cana was drinking beer from the barrel, Erza eating a strawberry cake , Levy was with Gajeel and Lily, Wendy was with Carla and Happy was offering Carla a fish. Then Natsu went up to Lucy with Lisanna clingy onto his arm.

"Luce we need to talk"

"Sure about what Natsu"

"Well I been thinking your off the team"

"W-Wait why??"

"Well because your weak and hide behind your spirits and besides you were just Lisanna replacement" he said while Lisanna was next to him with a smirk

"You can't do that, you have no right to kick her off the team" Gray yelled at Natsu

"Of course I do it's my team I can whatever I want" he yelled back

Gray was ready to punch Natsu but a hand held his hands before he did. He looked back to see who stopped him an it was Lucy. "It's ok Gray... if thats what he wants it's fine" she said with tears in her eyes and walked right out of the guild. 

~end of flashback~