~11~

~Meanwhile in route A~

"Of all people..." Elfman started "To run into you..." Evergreen finished

"Little brother or not, I'm not gonna treat you with kid gloves, Elfman." Mira in Satan Soul form was standing right in front of them "W-What the hell?! I'm here too, you know!" Ever yelled 

~Back to Juvia fight~ 

"So this is the power... of an S Class mage!" 

~Natsu fight~ 

"I'm not good at holding back..."

"I'm all fired up! Er, Happy, what the hell are you doing?" Natsu asked "Preparing to go home." happy said dragging Natsu things towards the exit

"No need. Whether my opponent is Gildarts or whoever... my punch is gonna make him cry out, "It hurts!" he said cracking his finger Gildarts with a serious face says "It hurts" 

"Too early! I haven't done anything yet! Here I go, Gildarts! I'm gonna show you just how strong I've gotten these past three years!"

"Hold on a moment. Calm down, Natsu." Natsu rushing towards him with flaming fists "I'm not mentally prepared yet... Hey!"

"Don't rush him without thinking! Gildarts can pulverize his opponents!" Happy yelled Natsu rushes intoit and tries to punch Gildarts. Who makes a huge explosion by stopping his attack with one hand. Then a bright white light starts to glow from his power. Sending Natsu flying in a strong huge white beam "Crash!" 

Leaving a huge crater where Natsu was is now in his place. Happy is shocked thinking his friend is dead. 

"I just told you I'm no good at holding back...."

Happy is now crying "N-Natsu's been obliterated...."

"As if!" Natsu yells from above crashing down on to Gildarts. Gildarts using his defense to protect from the attack. Creates another crater. 'He crushed the ground and used it as a cushion?!'

"I'm still goin'!" punching Gildarts with magic and Gildarts is fighting back with one arm and no magic. Gildarts punchs and elbows him and hits him start on the head sending him into the ground "He's a punching bag!" ~happy thinking, while Gildarts and Natsu fight in the background~ 'Natsu face... he's so serious... And yet, he smiling...'

"Fire Dragon's Roar!"

"You've gotten stronger, Natsu... Child of a Dragon..." raising his hand to take on the beam of fire heading towards him sending his own magic into the fire hitting Natsu "No!!" hitting Natsu sending into a million of pieces leaving nothing behind.....

"Natsu..." Happy said with tears in his eyes "The power just..."

"How could you...? Test or not, you went way overboard... Natsu's..."

"No. I don't think he is dead. That's not the kind of magic it was. See" looking up Happy looks as well "Huh?" 

"I used Disassembly Magic."

"Lots of Natsu's!" Happy yelled with tons of tiny Natsu falling from above

"H-He'll return to his normal form soon. But unfortunately, this is the end of the line for you, Natsu. You fail the-" he was interrupted "Hold it right there! I haven't thrown in the towel yet! Tell 'em! Don't underestimate me just 'cause I've gone chibi! I'm all fired up! I'm Natsu! No, I'm Natsu!"

"This is scary!" Happy yells with his hands on his face and his mouth wide open 

"I just had a good idea! This is actually a stroke of luck!  With this many me's, I'll be able to beat Gildarts! You made a big mistake! This fight belongs to me!"

'This is the first time anyone has dared fight me after turning into multi-munckins!' "I won't pull my punches either... And I ain't gonna lose..."

"Here I go, Gildarts!"

"It's an army of Natsu's!!" Happy yells 

"He never learns..." Tiny Natsu's rushs into the figth once more but more then half is blown away with just a swiss of Gildarts cape. The rest keep going down with punchs until a few land on him. They start to pull his hair, his cheeks, his eyes, his mouth, anything they can grab they start pulling it. Then another group of Natsu's use fire "Here I go! Fire Dragon's... Claw! Iron Fist! Roar!" burning Gildarts face.

"Annoying little turds! Go back to your normal form!" sending a white beam in a spiral gathering all the Natsu's turning back into one normal sized Natsu. 

"Now's my chance! Dragon Slayer Magic!"

"He close"

"Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade!" creating a huge explosion and dust. Once the dust clears up they notice he is still standing. Nothing happened to Gildarts except for his cape beening burned but thats it and moved back a few feet.

"I don't believe it! Natsu gave it everything he got! And it had no effect whatsoever?!"

Then Natsu points out "I wouldn't say that! Look closely, Happy! I moved Gildarts from his original position! That's one giant step!"

'You moved him? Come to think of it, Gildarts didn't take even one step!' On the other hand, he beat you senseless without even takingone step, Natsu! And you're staggering!"

"I am not!" Natsu said "You're not??"

"Very impressive, Natsu. I have a good sense of your power. As an examiner, I could pass you right now, but..."

"Don't give me that crap!!! If I can't defeat you, becoming an S Class mage would be pointless!"

"I figured you would say that. That's why I ain't gonna hold back on you."

"What is this pressure?!"Happy asked 

"You walk the path of magic, but to arrive at it's summit, there's something you still need. Learn now what that is." A huge amount o f magic pressure is released. Making the whole area shake 100x times more then before. Natsu is shocked in fear of the true magic of Gildarts. 

Natsu tries to rush into the fight once more barly being able to move from all the power. He rushes forward Gildarts and Gildarts with wide eyes looks him straight in the eyes making him stop. Natsu looks into his eyes in fear and starts to back away. Natsu gets onto his knees and hands before Gildarts.

"I... I lose..." Natsu says with his head down Happy cries "Natsu"

"Excellent... I find no fault with you when it comes to standing against me with courage. However, very few have the courage to sheathe their sword once it's out. Fear is not evil... It tells you what your weakness is.  And once you know your weakness, you can become stronger as well as kinder. It's necessary in order to become an S Class mage. That's what you learned today. You pass."

"B-But..."

"Go. The examiner says that you pass. But the exam isn't over yet. The Master is behind this, so you know an even more arduous test awaits you. Have confidence. I know you can do it. And now let me speak to you not as an examiner, but as a good friend... It isn't all about powerful magic... But I know how you feel, your desire to win... age or career has nothin' to do with it... Im the same way, see... I don't wanna lose against you. I'll fight you again, anytime.  Go on, now and become an S Class mage, Natsu." ~Natsu is still on his hands and knees but this time with tears in his eyes. Running down his face~