FIVE

I got up in a good mood. For once. Well a better mood. I can finally talk to someone about my disease. It's killing me to keep this secret. And my secret kills.
I quickly changed and went downstairs. Mum was getting ready to leave.

   "Mum I'll be around James." I said and kissed her cheek. I decided to walk to his house. I knocked on the door. I could here a muffled 'come in Luke'. I opened the door and saw him helping his mum unpacking groceries.

   "Need help?" I asked. She nodded her head as I started to help unpack. After we finished we decided to play Fifa. Let's just say I almost won. And he cheated. "So how are you feeling?" He's asked. "Like shit..." I trailed off.

   "You know everyone, including me. Will miss you." He said. I weakly smiled. "And I'll miss you guys too." I whispered. I'm not ready to leave.

   "James. I don't want to leave. I want to do so many things. But if I had to choose from anyone to die young. I'd choose me." I said as I loudly sobbed. "I know you don't want to die, but life is unfair. I might end up having a worse fate then yours." He said.

   "I may look strong but I'm weak. I may smile but I'm frowning. I may look happy and healthy but in reality I'm upset and weak." I said as I started to calm down.

   "If.. I don't get to see you before I die... This is my goodbye." I said weakly.

   "When someone's down you cheer them up. You've brought happiness to everyone's life. And for that... I'm thanking you. Goodbye Luke." He said as tears we rolling down our cheeks.

   "Goodbye James." I said sadly.

   It kills. I kill. Once again, I'm a Bomb.

EDITED JUNE 26th 2017