SEVEN

Jai's POV

I woke up with a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I kicked Luke's bed to see if he's awake. Nothing. No answer.

I stood up and peered over the railing. Where did he go. I walked into the kitchen and saw 5 letters. I picked up the one that said 'Jai' in his unique handwriting. I opened it and read it. By the time I was finished my facewas sticky from my tears.

   I ran to the living room. I saw Luke on the ground, blood pouring out from his wound. His eyes were half lidded. Tears — once again — spilled out like waterfalls from my eyes. I ran over to him. I put his head in my lap and grabbed his hand. He squeezed my hand gently.

   "Jai.. I told you I'm A Bomb.. I love you and the others so so mu-" His cold hand went limp. I was loudly sobbing.

   "LUKE!" I screamed, realizing my best friend, other half, brother, twin had died... He left me.

   "MUM, BEAU ITS AN EMERGENCY!" I shouted. They ran down the stairs and looked at me. They were confused. Then their eyes landed on a lifeless Luke. They ran to Luke, also crying.

   After calling the paramedics, I called Skip and James to come here. Once they arrived I gave everyone their letters.

   In my dreams I can still hear Luke's voice. Everything is okay for now. I will always remember his last words.

"I'm A Bomb."

END
EDITED JUNE 26th 2017