skate

It's yet another boring Friday night and I'm sitting here on my bed watching Netflix and eating. As Elf finished up, I scroll through my phone checking my social media. I soon get a text from my bestfriend y/b/f/n and click on it.

y/b/f/n:
hey girl skate's throwing a party tonight!! get dressed I'm picking you up at 8

I quickly replied 'okay see you then'.
I mean there isn't anything to do here at home so why not. I get up and walk to my closet to pick out an outfit. I decided on a grey crop top with a white pencil skirt and grabbed a pair of heels (picture above). I changed into the outfit and walked to the bathroom. I lightly straightened my hair and did my natural makeup. It's currently 7:55 so I walk downstairs and wait for y/b/f/n. A couple minutes later I hear the door bell ring so I quickly get up and walk over.
"Dayum my best friends looking hot" she says looking at you.
"Not to bad yourself" you say as you walk out the door.

*skip car ride*

We arrived at the house, typical teenage party. We walked through the doors and all you could see were drunk teens making out and basically everyone being wasted. I walked over to the kitchen to grab a drink. I could see familiar faces when I got there. The jacks, sammy, skate, swazz and mike. I greeted them all with a hug and grabbed a drink. Throughout the night I probably drank about a whole bottle of vodka and I was pretty much drunk. As I took a shot I felt a pair of arms around my waist and, turned around to see skate.
Damn that boy was fine.
I didn't have to say much until I felt a pair of lips on mine. I felt sparks fly. I mean yeah Ive kissed other boys but this one felt somehow different. The kiss escalated quickly and turned into a make out sesh. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but being the tease I am I denied, so he put his hands on my butt and grabbed it. He took the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth and explored it like there was no tomorrow. He pulled apart and looked at me with his eyes full of lust. "How about we take this upstairs" he says smirking at me.

///
Hey guys I'm back!! Sorry I haven't been updating I've been busy w school and since I'm on Christmas break I'll try to update everyday :)
But if you want a part 2 just comment and I'll do it!
Please vote and give me suggestions of what you want me to write
✨💞