nate

You and Nate have been dating for a month now and his fans didn't like you for some reason. Every time you posted something on your social media they would give you hate and comment bad things about you.
You loved Nate so much but you didn't like what his fans say about you.
You needed to talk to Nate so you called him to come to your house.

*5 mins later*

You heard a knock on your door so you went to answer it. Nate walked in a kisses you on the lips. He smiled but you didn't look happy. He keeps there was something wrong so he took you up to your room and you both say on your bed. "What's wrong babe", he says. "Nate you know I love you right". "Yes", he says looking confused. "Well now your fans know we're dating they've been giving me hate and I can tell they don't like us being together, so I thought if we could just be friends it would make your fans happy". He just looked at you. "But I love you so much and YOU make me happy (y/n)" he says kissing your head. "We can work this out okay. Soon they'll learn to live with the fact that I love you and you make me happy", Nate says looking at you as he leaned in to kiss you. "Yeah okay. Maybe I'm taking this hate thing to far."

(A/N sorry I haven't been updating, I had a lot of school work but now I'm on holidays so I'll be updating more!
✨ I hope you enjoy)
~
Please vote,comment & share.