chapter 1

(f/n)'s pov

"MOMMY MOMMY LOOK AT WHAT I DREW"eren yelled running up to me with armin.it was a drawing of the new house that i just pulled up to,"it looks wonderful you guys want to go and hang that up in your room"i asked parking in the drive way.

"YEAH"they both yelled in sink and jumped out the car.i smiled and got out too,i walked to the door and unlocked it.i open the door and let my two sons run inside,i know that armin and eren are adopted but I still treat them the same way I would with any other child,I treated them like they're my own.

"alright guys go find a room"i yelled walking in after them.i looked around the empty house and I have to say it is a pretty nice house. big backyard with a fenced in yard,only a one story house with four rooms,a large living room,very large kitchen which had an additional dining room attached to it,and three bathrooms.i loved the house,"MOMMY CAN WE GET THIS ONE"i heard armin yell.i smiled and walked to a room that was right next to the master bedroom,which was mine of course.

I walked in seeing them smile at me,"this room is going to be perfect for you both.we can put the bunk beds maybe over there and your dressers over there and there's even a closet and the best part is there's tons of room for you all the play rounding here"i said trying to excite them.

They were jumping up and down like crazy and then my phone rang.i answered the call,it was my friend,connie and jean,they were driving the moving truck over for me.

"hello"i said

"yeah (f/n) it's jean we're pulling up know"

"kk meant you outside"

I hung up the phone,"boys i'm gonna go outside,jean and connie are here"i stated walking out of the room.i heard the both of them follow me,i opened the front door walking out.

Time skip to 4:53 p.m.

Were had finished placing the furniture in the living room while connie was busy building their bunk bed in their room. I was pulling out pieces of wood for the dining room table and placing it by the door,the boys were helping connie.

Jean was trying to set up the table,i finished putting all the pieces by the door and walked outside again.there was a little girl next door staring,she had a ball and was playing with it in the front yard.i smiled now knowing that there is another mostly five year old in the neighborhood .her ball rolled into the street,i saw her going to get it but i stopped her and graded the ball.i gave it back to her and she ran back inside,i only shrugged and walked back to the truck.

I pulled a very large box out of the truck it was the last one,it had my clothes in it.i walked inside and placed the box down,"jean,connie can you both watch the boys i have to take the truck back"i yelled walking outside.i walked back outside and saw the little girl,she had dark eyes,short black hair and was in a dress.

She was standing in front of her yard staring again.i waved at her and got into the truck.

Time skip 4:39 p.m.

One of the guys at the moving truck service at giving me a ride back to my house.i thanked him and turned around,i had what you can call a surprise for both my little boys.i heard my front door open,"MOMMY YOUR BACK,AND WE MADE THE BUNK BE-MOMMY YOU GOT A PUPPY"i heard armin yelling running out the door."yeah do you like him"i asked with a smile."yeah,eren is going to like him to...what's his name"armin asked.

I picked up armin and walked inside,i closed the door and set armin down.connie,jean,and eren came walking out of the kitchen.eren and armin immediately went and started playing with the puppy,"pitbull,cute not a bad choice but are you sure he's going to be okay with the both of the boys"jean asked.

"oh relax I had pitbulls and other dogs before I even had kids"i stated,"can the both of you go to my trunk and get the things out for Axeli"i asked throwing my keys to connie."axeli is his name!?!"eren asked me,i only nodded and walked over to axeli who was rolling around and nipping at armin's pants leg.

Axeli is a bluish color with one eye blue and the other green.he was cute and his eye reminded me of both Eren and Armin.connie,and jean walked in with the stuff for axeli,"and your nick name is axe"eren said playing with him.i smiled and looked at connie and jean,"are you all staying for dinner tonight,it just pizza,nothing special"i said picking up the phone ready to call."no i have to leave,and connie said sasha are going out later"jean answered as they left my new house.

Time skip to after all the pizza eating

I had just gotten eren into a bath and had armin in my arms wrapped in a towel.there was a knock on the door,"hold on"i yelled walking into their room setting armin down and closing the door telling him to change and I walked to the front door and looked through the peeping hole.

It was a man with black hair holding the little girl that i saw.i opened the door,"hi"was all i said."hi your new right,well my name is levi and this would be my daughter you met earlier today,mikasa"the short man said."oh yeah would you like to come in"i said,"yes that would be fine"levi said as i moved out of the way letting him in.