chapter 5

Lory's pov

"well like i said,he started calling,texting,anything he could do to get in contact with me.he started showing up at my work,and at my door step.i was annoyed with him but didn't want to be rude.i asked him to leave me alone for a little while...he did but only for a week.he said that he couldn't live without me and that i should love him.and when i told him i don't have feelings for him he yelled at me,treatened to rape me infront of both my kids and then he said he would kill them."i paused for a minute.

"so we moved,and not ever three days later he knocked on my door with roses saying how sorry he was and said it was just the heat of the moment.the boys were with connie at the time,i asked him to leave and he got frustrated with me and we ended up in a screaming match till the boys got back.connie saw me storm out of the house and calmed me down,erwin followed me out of the house.eren and armin were in the car still and both me and connie were telling him to leave or we're calling the police."

"by the time i pulled my phone out erwin slapped me in the face,tackled me to the ground,and the pinned me yelling at me.he keep saying i was cheating on him with other men.connie was trying to get him off all while he was calling me a hoe,a stupid slut,how i'm not wanted,and that i'm a bitch for not loving him and letting him not do what he wants to me....he said all of that while eren and armin were both i the car crying.connie got him off me and erwin left."i sighed sipping my tea.

"we're moved so many times...i remender the last time he showed up at my house before tonight.everyone was over at my house for a barque and erwin came and broke in while everyone was in the back yard.i had to get something in my room,he walked in and he closed the door locking it.i turned and saw him,he pinned me on the bed and he groped me.he tied me to the bed post,taped my mouth shut and he removed both my shirt and my jeans..."i looked up with tears in my eyes,levi looked suprised and put his tea cup down.

"...h-he......he touched me....a-and l-la-laughed at m-me calling m-me w-w-weak and pathic...jean went looking for me and know something was wrong when the door was locked to my room .he started banging and calling my name,reiner and jean ran into the door hard enough to break it.erwin had jumpped out the window and i was still tied to the bed,tape on my mouth.jean said after they got me untaped and untied from the bed and back in a bra and underwear again i had a panick attack and i didn't stop screaming"i studdered out with tears streaming down my face.

"eren and armin had saw me screaming and crying in jean's arms,sasha took both the boys to their room.reiner and jean tried to get me dressed but because of the panic attack i didn't want to be touch or be near anyone.after my panic attack i passed out.after i woke up the police where there then i got the restaning order.and know that he found me again i'm out of options and the next thing i'm going to do is move out of state but i really don't want to,it would be to hard on the boys"i sobbed and whipped the tears away but more started to fall.

"why don't you put up security cameras"levi said getting up and leaving the kitchen for a moment and came back with a white shirt and a first aid kit.i stayed quiet and sat down,he took a cotten ball and put acohle on it."what's that for"i asked looking confused."you still have and cut on your cheek and a bloody nose"he said,he dabbed my cut causing my to jump.he said sorry and cleaned my bloody nose after placing a bandage on my cheek.

I put my hand on my cheek over the bandage,i looked up at him and thanked him.we finished our tea talking about little things,after we finished he told me he'll do the dish and that i need to get some sleep.i walked out of the kitchen to the dim living room.

I climbed into the pull out bed,i laid on my side and pulled my legs in a little.i pulled armin next to me,then eren next to him.axel was sleeping on eren's stomach.armin had his head on my arm,both his legs on my bent ones.eren was laying on his back with his mouth wide open.he was snoring a little and his head was in my hand.both boys were on the same arm resting there heads as they sleped.

I laid my head down hearring levi turn the water off and the light.i heard him say goodnight and walk to his room.i closed my eyes listening to eren's snoring and armin breathing.i smiled a little thinking of levi and how we were safe for know.after a couple moments i felt sleep take me.