chapter 4

Lory's pov

I looked around at the dark house,i walked to the living room.the front door was wide open causing me to panic and start to looking around.

I heard a nosie in the kitchen. I quickly walked back closing all the doors in that area so my door wasn't the only one closed.i turned back around seeing a man in dark clothing staring at me.i froze and didn't say a word whiched caused him to give me an evil smirk.

He ran over to me slamming me against the door i had closed.he leaned in and whispered in my ear,"looks like the kids won't be bothing us and that means we have the whole night...to ourselves."i tried pushing him away but i only pushed him a step back giving me a gap to run through.

I ran into the living room trying to get to the front door to lead him away when i got tackled."ERWIN STOP THIS!!!PLEASE,LET ME GO!!!"I yelled as i tried to push the man off me.erwin pinned my hands and tied them together,erwin pulled a knife and placed it on my cheek."shhh shhh be good and i won't have to use this"he whispered.

My eyes started watering up,i started screaming at the top of my lungs hoping someone will hear me and help.he drew back his fist and punched me in the nose,"shut up"he yell in my face after and he pressed the knife on my cheek.i felt warm liquid roll down my cheek,more tears rolled down my face.his eye had nothing but cold and dead in them."please just let me go...why are you doing this...we were friends"i said with tears in my eyes."because i love you...and were more then just friends know,were soul mates know."he whispered in my ear and he pulled duck tape out and taped my mouth shut.

Erwin took the knife and started cutting the bottem of my shirt.he cut it all the way to my belly botton,after he stopped and started listening.we heard siren and erwin got off me and started running to the back door.i pulled the tape off and started screaming and trying to get off the floor.officers rushed in finding me sence my door was still open.

Time skip after the last cop car was gone,eren and armin were with me in the front of the house.

They didn't find erwin but they said that i should stay with a friend for tonight.i turned looking at the door,"mama are we staying here tonight"armin asked me rubbing his eyes,i picked him up and shock my head."who's house mama"eren asked me yawning."you can stay at my house tonight"i heard a voice say,i quickly turned my head seeing levi causing me to calm down a little.

"Jeez you scared me,but it's fine we don't want to intrude.besides mikasa is propubly asleep and i don't want the boys to wake her."i said giving a slight smile."it's fine,besides he already knows were you live and mostly likely your friends too."levi said looking at me."you have a point"i stated thinking about it."and it's just for tonight,right?"i said a little worried.he nodded and gestered for me to follow him.

He lead me,eren,axel,and armin inside a very clean house.levi walked to the couch pulling off the pillows and then pulling out a pull out bed.he got us some pillows and blankets,i get both the boys and axel on the bed while levi was making us tea.

I was going to have explaining to him about erwin...a little more in detail.after i made sure they were alseep i walked into the kitchen sitting at the table.i watched as levi was getting everything set up for our tea."levi you don't mine me asking a question do you"i said as he got two tea cups."no" "if it's to personinal you don't have to-" "just ask it already" "...where's your wife"i asked but quickly regruted.

Levi turned and looked at me,"...she passed away,she was in the first plane that hit the twin towers...she was in 9/11,mikasa was three...only three when they took her from us.it was unfair for both of us."levi said turning towards me with tears in his eyes.i quickly got up from my seat and hugged him,"i'm sorry, i'm sorry,don't cry please,i didn't know,i won't ask again okay i promise"i said as levi sobbed into my shoulder.he wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly,he did that for about eight minutes before letting go.

He said sorry for what just happened but i told him i shouldn't have asked.he didn't aanswer after that,he finished making our tea and sat down like nothing had just happened.he sipped his tea and looked at me,"so about erwin..."levi started.