chapter 2

(f/n)'s pov

"umm...do you guys want anything to eat there still some left over pizza"i asked,"no it's fine,we had already ate"levi said.i nodded and i heard eren in the bathroom calling me,"hold a second please","of course"levi answered.

I walked into the bathroom,"mama i need a towel"eren said staring at me.i grabbed a towel and handed to eren,"hurry because we have guest coming over"i said leaving the bathroom.i walked back out of the bathroom to the living room,armin was on the couch showing his noval to levi and mikasa."what are you doing you little runt"i said walking around the couch and sitting next to my little baby armin and pulled him onto my lap.

"i'm showing him my novel"armin answered smiling like always."oh yeah,which one"i asked."and then there were none"armin holding the book up for me to see."you have quite a book worm,reading a novel at the age of 5.he's going to grow up being very smart,did you start him on reading when he was younger."levi said while mikasa was sitting in his lap.

"no i only thought him the basic things he started reading on his own."i stated looking down at the small child in my lap."mommy can axel sleep in me and armin's room"eren said while coming running out of the room wearing his pj's with axel at his side trying to bite eren's pants leg.i only chuckled at this,"yeah i guess"i giggled sightly.

Levi and mikasa looked at eren,"eren why don't you come and say hi"i said looking at eren,he smiled and ran over to me."hi my name is eren jaeger,adopted son of lory rivaillie,sir"eren said saluting to levi.i only shock me head smiling at how cute he looks.levi smirked,"hello eren,my name is levi ackerman and my daughter is mikasa ackerman"levi said as mikasa got off levi's lap and walked to both my sons."daddy can we play for a little while"mikasa asked while staring at her father.

Levi hesitated for a moment but i mouthed it was fine with me.he nodded slightly,mikasa smiled at him and i heard eren,mikasa,and armin run into eren and armin's shared room.

"so do you work yet"levi asked me."no not yet,i actually start next week.i was hired by someone named Hanji Zoe,she owns the company of titans incorporated,along with someone else.I'm going to be one of the artist for the new designs.so what exactly do you do?"i asked smiling at him.

"well hanji is my partner we both own the company"levi stated smirking at me.i only stared at him shocked but before i could say something,he said something."don't worry it's not a work place so you don't need to be professional besides I like to see the way people normally act at home compared to when they work."levi stated.

I only gave a half smile,"mama"i turned my head seeing mikasa,eren,and armin coming running out of the room."mama,can we have juice"eren asked me,"yeah i'll get it for you guys okay,levi would you like anything to drink"i asked levi as i stud up."tea is fine please"levi replied,i walked into kitchen with the three little kids following me.i walk to the refrigerator pulling out 3 apple juice boxes and handed it to eren.

He handed it out to mikasa ad armin,they all ran into the living room afterwards while i was making tea.i made two cups,one for me and the other for levi,i walked back out to the living room while the three little brats were talking with each other.i handed levi his mug,"thank you"levi said taking the mug,"so how old are you,if you don't mind me asking"levi asked sipping his tea.

"no not at all,i'm 25.but if you don't mind me asking why do you want know"i stated."just curious,are you married because most people who live in this area usually trying to start a family or something."levi said staring.

I only set my tea down clearing my throat,"ummm....huh,well i'm a single mom raising both eren and armin,my ex didn't want eren when i got him so he left.but his friend...erwin he had a thing for me and he started messaging,texting me,i thought it was just that he like me....but text started happening everyday,then he started showing up to my house.i told him to back off and then he started threatening me and both my kids,i got a restraining order on him and then he tried picking up my kids from school....luckly eren and armin didn't go with him and told one of the school officers.so i picked up everything and moved so we can start fresh without him."i finally finished.

Levi stayed quite and i looked at armin who was rubbing his eyes,he had his baby blanket in hand."mommy i'm tried"armin said holding my pants leg.i looked at the time and saw how late it was,"oh yeah,umm okay,levi it's late i need to get them in bed"i stated picking up armin.eren and mikasa were laying on the floor asleep,"yes it is late we should go,do you need any help"levi asked picking up a sleeping mikasa."no it's fine"i said walking to the door opening it with one hand while armin was in the other,he had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

I walked to eren and picked him up,i walked into their room finding axel on armin's bed.i laid armin down first pulling the cover over him and then did the same to eren.i then walked into my room,i changed and then locked up the house.i walked back to my room face planting into my pillow.