the unexpecting

~ Jana's pov ~

It was 9pm I saw on my clock with the neonlights in it lighting up my whole room, it wasn't really dark cause it was summer so the sun is still shining in the air but not as much as in the day, it was really hot and I was about to take a shower till my phone vibrated it was a notification saying '@NiallOffcial: follow spree crazy mofos :)' I didn't want to take a sower now, it can wait. I clicked on drafts and saw my 300 drafts for Niall. I clickd on 2 of them and waited a couple of seconds. No mention that Niall followed me. I tweeted a couple of them and put my phone down knowing he won't follow me, like usual. I heard my phone vibrate but it's probably Niall saying that he still follows people. I was walking to my bathrom untill I heard my ringtone. It was my internfor et bestie Sarah (see what I did there)she has a Niall follow, I'm so jealous of her. I met here on twitter saying cngrat and so we talked more and gave eachothers number and we text on viber, which is a great app for texting and calling free. "Hello." I said. "Jana look at your goddamn twitter, girl tyou will be suprised." She said. "Ok wait a sec" I was walking to my laptop, which was also on and I clicked on my mentions omg I began screaming and jumping and I didn't even realized Sarah was still on the phone. "Jana hang up the phone, you broke my ears." She said. I just laughed with what she said. I said bye and hang up. I couldn't believe he followed me. The first thing I tweeted was "omg niall followed me aghvbjahj" I saw some people saying congrats I said thanks to them. This was a dream that came true, Niall finally followed me. I'm so happy this made my life. I put my phone down and decided to really take a shower cause I'm all sweaty from the exciting.

---

I came out of the shower and put my pajamas on. I sat in my room watching some tv I didn't even checked my phone, didn't even mind. It was probably people saying congrats and stuff. My phone was making noises. It's like it's crashing. I opened my twitter to turn off my notifications but I saw something more intresting I had one new message on twitter, I'm not used to get messages. So I opened it. It was from Niall Horan I just, my heart was stopping, why would he dm me? I'm not special or something. Let me say I'm really insecure. my friends say I'm pretty but I don't believe them, so why would Niall dm me? I opened his message and he said 'hi' I checked the time and it told 9.45pm and it was already 10.11pm if I reply he won't reply now, would he? I decided to tweet him 'hey :D' hoping he will reply, but he didn't. I was really tired cause I had soccer practice today. Yeah I am a girl who loves soccer and plays soccer. Whatever I'm just going to sleep maybe Niall will answer back and I'll see his message tomorrow, I hope he will answer. I'm a dreamer and I dream a lot about him and me dating. But yeah it won't happen, he can have everybody he wants so why would he want a normal girl like me?