i can't wait till the weekend

~ Niall's pov ~

I did a follow spree cause i just wanted to make some fans happy. And saw a special girl, she had something special. She wasn't like other girls. I decided to follow her and message her, maybe she'll answer immediately. I hope she will and if she doesn't i'll answer in the morning. I really want to known her better now, what am i saying i don't even known her, not yet. After 5 minutes she still hasn't answered, she's probably sleeping. Maybe i should too, I'm really tired. I tweeted goodnight. And i went to sleep wishing she'll answer my message.

---------------

° next day °

~Jana's pov ~

I was so happy that I didn't had school, I could sleep untill 11am and not wake up at 6am. I decided to check my facebook via my phone. Not much to see only some people posting pictures and tagging me in it. After that I checked my twitter and saw that I had one new direct message, from who would it be? Who would send me? Would it be Niall again? All these thougts were killing me I just opened it and saw the name Niall Horan. I clicked it open and he said "how are you?" Mhh maybe he wants to be nice to me, I don' t know what to think. We'll see what will happen. I answered back and put my phone down. I walked downstairs to get some breakfast. I ate something and got upstairs my phone was lighting up, new notification? It was Niall saying he was feeling good today. I said great and waited for him to answer again after 30 seconds my phone made a noise, wow he's fast.

"Where do you live?" Niall messaged. Damn do I really need to tell him I live in Germany, I live in this small city that nobody knows. "I live in Germany" I answered via direct message. "Hey I'm going to visit Germany in the weekend. Maybe we should hang some time?" He said wait, wait, wait does he just asked me to hang? I couldn't breath when he told me that. "Eumh sure" I said back, still jumping up and down. I can't wait to see him now, I just yesterday my dream came true that he followed me but now my dream is going to get true which was impossible, I'm going to meet Niall Horan in real person. I'm not going to tell this to anyone it's to risky I don't want that somebody is going to say to the whole city that Niall is going to come here, it would ruin my day. Sounds maybe selfish but yeah I have to. I want that day to be special. He said he was going to visit germany in the weekend and we are Monday that's so long, ugh. but I had to shop clothes and stuff and doing my nails and maybe my hair. Omg I don't know what to do. I know he doesn't like perfect girls so maybe I just need to be myself. I checked my twitter messages and he asked my number of course I gave it, he need to know where I live so I can text him my adress and yeah we can talk over message. Which is better than twitter so if I'll be hacked I won't have trouble and stuff whatever I'm just so excited for the weekend it's going to be the best weekend of my live.