Best day of my life

• weekend •

~ Jana's pov ~

I heard my alarm going. It was today, Niall will come to my country, my city, my street, my house. He will pick me up. You know we exchanged numbers and we texted a lot. I gave him my adress so he can pick me up at 1pm and it was already 10 am. Omg I need to do so much, I need to take a shower, dress me put a bit of make up on not much cause he doesn't like it. I decided to do all those things already I didn't mind skiping breakfast this is more important for me, I told my parents I was going to the mall with a friend but actually I'm going with my idol but of course if I would say that they won't believe me and won't let me go. My parents are gonna at 12 am for their city trip to france. Yeah they don't take me with them so I'll probably stay alone at night and my little sis will stay at my grandparents. But I'm going to have fun in the day so that's what count. I was done with my make up and stuff and saw the hour. It was a quarter before one. He's here in 15 minutes. I decided to look my twitter and I had a lot of mentions of people following me yeah that's what you get when 1/5 follows you. A lot of people follows you then.

~ Niall's pov ~

It was 1pm when I was at her door. Finally I'm going to meet her, our first meet up. I'm excited to see her face. I walked to the door and knocked on it. After some seconds the door was open. She opened it, she was even more beautful than on the pics I couldn't believe my eyes she was perfect. With her beautiful, sparkly greyish blue eyes. She was perfect for me. When she saw me she smiled. I decided to hug her cause I know I'm here favorite. She hugged me back her hugs were so soft. I thinks I just found my new cudle buddie. "So where do you want to go today?" I asked her. She knows this city better than me, she lives here so that's clear that's she knows the best places here. "Well we could go to the park and after that we could eat something like fries or something" I nodded. We walked out of the door and walked next to her for the way to the park. When we were there, it was empty nobody was in the park. Weird, cause it's good weather. But now the chance people will reconize me is smaller. I saw a little football field it wasn't a big one but it was big enough for us two. "Eumh Niall we don't have a ball." She said I looked around the field and saw a ball in the corner. "Jana there's one in the corner." she just laughed it away I laughed with her too. We played some soccer untill I felt on her. I was lying on top of her. I stared in her eyes and she stared in mine I leaned in, our lips touched eachother. This is what I wanted when I saw her from the first second today. It was like fireworks. I know I have to make her mine and only.

~ Jana's pov ~

When he kissed me I didn't care about what happened around me the only thing I thought about was Niall. This was unbelieveable, this was the dream I didn't dare to dream about. My life is perfect now. I just wish this moment Would stay forever. This is the best day of my life. Who would ever think that me a ordinary normal girl would kiss Niall Horan?

((A/N: ok please vote and comment what you think about it. Maybe share with your friend idk ))