the end

~ Niall's pov ~

Me and Jana were watching a second movie and I heard someone snore I looked next to me and I saw her asleep. She looked like an angel when she was sleeping. I picked her up and layed her on her bed. I think it was her bed, but it looked like a teenager room and there were a lot of posters from me and the boys. "Niall?" I heard Jana saying. I turned around seeing her. She seemed really tired. "Jana, you need sleep please sleep. I'll go for today I can find my way back out alone." I said. She took my wrist. "I don't want to end this day." She said. "But you really need some sleep." I said. I didn't want leave either but I can't stay here. I know her parents are gone for the weekend but what if they come back, they'll think we did something so I don't want that to happen. "Can we hang tomorrow again?" She asked me. "Sure we can, I'll pick you up at 11am so we have the whole day." I said. I kissed her forhead and leaved the room. I got downstairs to turn off all the lights and tv and stuff. And I left the house for one time it doesn't matter the frontdoor is still open, it's not that there is going to happen a thing now. I walked to my hotel which was some streets farther.

~ Jana's pov ~

It was 10am and I heard my alarm going, time to get up. I got out of my bed and walked to my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and saw that I had my clothes on, well that's good I thought. When I waited I checked on my twitter and saw that my followers list has become really big. From 200 followers too 30000. This was pretty weird for me. I saw some mentions about how lucky I was but there were also some with hate but I didn't care, I never cared about what people said or thought about me. Cause me, Jana am Niall's girlfriend and nothing could change that.

((A/N: ok so this story is finished. It was a short story but the reason is: I decided not to make drama in it and it's hard to make a long story without drama and plus I didn't had more inspiration for this story so I ended it. But you can always check my other stories out (: ))