She's broken

A/n: The girl I'm mentioning in this chapter is fictional but had happened with someone......

Hi I'm Mary. Have you even been broken or something.... If not then you're a lucky one. Believe me the worst fear a girl can have is to get heart broken. Its the world's most painful wound someone can give to someone. Everyone thinks that being a girl anyone can hurt us or do whatever they want to do with us...... Its time to prove them wrong.... I've gone though a lot.... The worst part was of getting heart broken......

He was the heartthrob of the college. Every other girl wanted to become his girlfriend. But me. Although he was very hot but I wasn't interested I him. He was in my Biology class. We got paired together..... I was 100 and ten per cent sure that he won't do the project which we got to do so started working on it. But after a good thirty minutes he asked me if I'd like to continue the project at our homes...... I was actually glad coz I really didn't want to do it right there.... But the shocking part was that he asked me that if we could continue it at his or mine house.... He could do the hard stuff while I can do the written matter..... We went to his house ...... (Fast forward) After the about 2 weeks later he asked me out, I was also stupid that I came into his 'games' .......

After 4 months being in relationship, he told me that all those moments which we spend together was nothing. He got a dare from his friends that he has to date me for four months to prove them that any girl could fall from him. That time I felt like I should just stable him and ......... Just do something.

After this incident....... I was the school's most hottest girl. Every guy there wants to be with me...... Even him. He asked me out again and I accept. But this time it was my time for revenge.
I went out with him for at least 3 months and dumped him.... He was broken but I learnt a lesson that don't trust someone so easily. Even your close friend can cheat you.