That one fight which leads to a stong bond!

(The joke was She told her boyfriend that she has cancer)

She: You angry?
He: Yes I am! And from now on don't message me because I'm not gonna reply!
She: Okay fine! Don't reply, but that was only a joke, man! Sorry for it, idiot! I really didn't mean to hurt you in any case! I thought we could crack the dumbest jokes in front of each other. I promise I won't text you even if you do! Bye!
He: Bye!
She: Bye!
He: Hmmm......bye
She: Hmmmm.....bye
He: God! Bye!
She: Bye naa.....!
He: Go! Girl!
She: Why should I ??? You go
He: Yes I am going and you stop texting me first
She: Why should I huh? You better stop it first!
He: You stop it. And leave whatsapp and go
She: You should leave it! And do you own whatsapp or what?
He: No I don't! But I own you! You're mine ! You got it, YOU ARE MINE!

(SOMEWHERE FOR HER YOU ARE MINE WAS MORE THAN SAYING I LOVE YOU)

HER ANGER VANISHED IN THE MIDST OF HAPPINESS SHE WAS GETTING FROM DEEP INSIDE.

(YOU KNOW THE FEELING WHEN THE GUY YOU LOVE TRUES TO CLAIM THEIR FEELING/RIGHTS ON YOU. BELIEVE ME AT THAT TIME YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE IN TOP OF THE WORLD)

BUT SHE SHOWED THAT SHE DON'T CARE!

SHE: Oh really! I'm yours?
HE: Yes really! I can only scold you, I can only hate you and at last I can only Love You. Got it?
SHE: Y-Yes ! I got it!
HE: What, huh?
SHE: That my idiot loves me a lot!
HE: Yes he does! And I'm damn serious. And also never crack such jokes ever again. OK?!
SHE: I LOVE YOU, IDIOT!
HE: I LOVE YOU TOO BABE!!