A Short Story

You know the feeling when you have to be around the people whom you hate someone from bottom of your heart and you just wanna have one opportunity to stab her and be happy with your life. But unfortunately this can't happen .......

(A/N: I'm writing a short story about a girl; Jade and her bitchy so called friend Perrie.)

I'm Jade, I'm 13 years old. I have two best friends but leaving them I have this b*tch who always just try to pretend being nice to others. Her name is Perrie. I have been with since 3 grade. She's still the same. Five years back we go with same vehicle to our school there she was always quite and shy even she was nice with me but I don't know happened she suddenly became a bitch towards me. I even told her my biggest secret (at that age what secret a child should have, you can imagine) and she told it to mostly the whole class. After this incident I have learnt that she was a CH (If you are an Indian then you must know the meaning of this). People like her can never be trusted. A devil would change by seeing that you are so nice towards him but she can never change. She's just a pretending b*tch. You know people who are 'nice from outside but an arse from outside' she comes under them. There are other people like her who pretend but she pretends to have an accent. I mean how can someone pretend to do that, although whatever shit she speaks I have to listen it with a fake and forced smile plastered on my face and also in such a bullish*t way. She's always around teachers to have a position. So that she can be a captain or something. I mean if you want to be one then fight for it not doing CHAMCHAGIRI and have it. And last but never the least she always dominate our juniors. I'm like 'girl grow up and stop it. They are juniors'

A/N: Okay so that was a b*tchy story, I guess. I want to thanks one person who helped to write me this is iamtommy06. Thank you girl for helping me.