Chapter 3

That little whore.

I scrambled through my locker for a package of wipes.

I'm a germaphobe.

I found inside a binder; i pulled them out and started wiping where she slapped me. Then i took off Parkers jacket, grabbed my jacket out of my locker, and slammed it shut to get the gangs attention. I put on my jacket real quick and started stomping over to parker.

I slammed his jacket into his chest and yes there is still a crowd aroumd us.

"You are a little fucking whore." I yelled.

"Just so you all know, I never fucked this std carrier i mean why would i want to? No one likes fucking someone with a 1inch dick." I smirked as i yelled at the crowd.

I then looked at Parker with a smirk, flipped my hair over my shoulder and walked to first period.

Suck on that Parker King.

Lunch; the best part of school.

"Whoop lunch time"! Mandy said as she approached me and pumped her fist in the air.

I chuckled at her comment as i sat at our spot.

Which is right infront of fucking Kings table.

I look behind me to see his table talking about me.

Well fuckety fuck fuck.

One of the sluts was sitting on his lap, she gave me the dirtiest look, so of course I gave her one back. She whisperes something into Parkers ear, and points at me. Parker looked over and started laughing and nodded at her.

"Is there something on my face"? I ask Mandy.

She scans my face and shakes her head "nope,why"? She ask.

"Because the table of hoes pointed and laughed at me"

She looks behind her and does the worst possible thing ever.

"Hey! Slut table"! She yells.

Oh no.

They all look over in our direction.

I turn around so I don't have to look at them anymore and hide myself behind my hair.

Mandy smirks at herself and says "slutty bimbo sitting on Parkers lap, what did you say about my friend over here"?

The slutty bimbo spoke saying "I said she's a fatass with no life"

I could just imagine the slutty bimbo smirking at herself.

I could usually take stuff from people but that was too far. I got out of my seat grabbed my lunch and walked over to their table.

I grabbed my slice of pizza on my plate and looked at her.

"This is for what you said about me into Parkers ear" and I slammed my pizza onto breast that were popping out of her shirt.

I then grabbed my mashed potato cup.

"and this is for saying it again" I spilt it on her head.

Then I grabbed my orange juice.

"This is for being a slut" I spilt it all over her head.

Then I grabbed a ketchup bottle of the table.

I smirked and said "and well this,this is just Because I don't like you"

And I squeezed it all over her. Everyone was shocked at what I did. Hell I was shocked at what I just did.

I started walking away and then heard the slutty bimbo say "you didn't not just do this"! She screeched.

"Oh but I did honey" I said without turning my back.

I walked into the school with Mandy behind me.

"D-did that really just happen"? She said through fits of laughter.

I looked behind me and couldn't help but laugh with her "y-yes oh my god I've never done anything like that"

We walked over to the stairs and sat down and started a laughing fit.

Then I see Parker come in view. Right then and there I stop laughing and my face goes blank.

"Why did you stop la- ohhh" Mandy finally realizes.

"You little ugh I don't even know what to call you, it would be funny if you just got it all over slutty lady but no it got one me too" he yelled frustrated.

"K." I said drly.

"K? K?! That's all you have to say?! No sorry?!" He yelled.

"I'm not going to say sorry to you." I said calmly.

"I deserve an apology." He stated.

"Actually you deserve a slap across your face from your mother maybe that will slap some sense into you on how to treat a girl." I yelled standing up.

Mandy came up behind me and whispered in my ear "Um Cora maybe it's time to go" she whispered akwardly.

"No it's not." I said through clenched teeth while I glared at Parker.

Mandy noticed I was pissed off and backed away.

You don't mess with me when I'm mad.

"I know how to treat girls" he said through clenched teeth inching closer to me.

I scoff at his comment "Ya sure you do" I say sarcastically.

"I do bi-" he said stopping himself from saying bitch.

"Guys don't call girls bitches" I said stepping closer to him.

"I didn't call you a bitch." He said a little more calm.

"You were about to" I said.

"You know what I'm done" he says as he turns around and walks away.

"Loser" I mumble as I head to my locker with Mandy.

Luckily he didn't hear.

"Today is so far....horrible" I say to Mandy.

"Mine is too." Mandy pouts.

"What happend with you" I ask as I approach my locker.

"I got a B on my history test! A b Cora! I've never gotten a B" she whines.

"You've got to be kidding me....a B that's what you got that's not even bad" I laugh.

"Whatever" she mumbles as she walks away.

"Bye to you too Mandy" I laugh as she walks away.

The bell rang for lunch period to end. I made my way to my fifth period; Math. Ew math.

A/N sorry I haven't updated in forever! I know it's not that good of a chapter but I hope you guys like it!