Chapter X

Annabeth POV:
She didn't want Percy to leave. She didn't know that Percy was still alive.
But now she knew.
Hades had confirmed it. She wept that day. She would never see her seaweed brain again.
Even if she didn't deserve him.
It was all because of that son of Zeus.
If only she hadn't believed in Micah, if only she didn't go out with him.
If only Percy were here, she thought.
She sighed to herself and got up from her bed. When she got out, she met an angry Piper McLean.
"How dare you cheat on Percy. He loved you, he went through Tartarus for you, he declined immortality for you! And what do you do? You f*cking cheat on him!" She never heard Piper cuss. And certainly not directly at her. "But, he,.." Annabeth couldn't find the words to defend herself.
"He what! He deserved better that you? Yes, he did."
With that she walked of leaving a tear eyed Annabeth.
When she left her sight, she began packing to leave.
Where?
She wasn't sure.
Once she had finished, it was already night. She looked at the clock,
They are doing the camp fire.
She thought, she got her things and went to the border.
Good bye.
She took one last look and set off.
I will never see a safe place again.
She began running down the hill. Swearing on the river Styx, she would not return unless in emergency.
Good bye.
I will never see you again.

How was it?
Horrible?
I thought so.
Anyway, there will be another one but for now, we will wait for someone else to come.
I will do another Annabeth POV after Valentine's Day.