My queen

Okay so the dress pictured above is the dress that you wear but i'm really strange when it comes to dresses. I hate dresses so no dresses look amazing to me so if you don't like the dress please imagine what you would like instead :)
A/N: This is a stand alone one shot and has involvement with any of the others 🙂

Earlier you had received a visit from Crowley, he brought a dress with him and told you to wear it. Of course you were suspicious, I mean just because you were going out with him doesn't mean that he stops being the king of hell or a demon, so of course you were going to take things with you in case you needed to make a quick get away. You looked at the dress say what you like about him but at least he had an amazing taste in when it came to dresses. You put the dress back on your bed neatly, just waiting for you to put it on later. You decided to get a shower, I mean after all you had just come back from a hunt. Somehow you thought that blood wasn't a great thing to have in your hair when you go out especially with your boyfriend even if he is the king of hell.

After getting out of the shower, you walked back to the bedroom and put on the dress. The fabric felt really nice and it didn't feel too thin which meant that you wouldn't get too cold. You walked over to the mirror to observe your self in the mirror, smiling and twirling around to get a better look "you look a vision, darling" you gasped and spun around in surprise "Crowley! Wait am I late?" you dashed to look at the time and heard him laugh, you raised an eyebrow at him "you ass! Why did you let me worry like that?", "sorry dear. Anyway no you aren't late. Now are you ready to go?" you blinked "no. I haven't done my hair or my make up and-" Crowley cut you off by kissing your cheek. This caused heat to rise to your cheeks and you looked down "you don't need any of that, darling. You are gorgeous without it anyone that dares say anything different will face an eternity of torture from yours truly" you looked up and smiled "thank you Crowley" he kissed the back of your hand "you are so welcome, my dear" you grabbed some shoes and put them on and nodded to him "I'm ready" you walked over and linked your arm with his and with that you two were gone.

You both arrived in a restaurant, you looked around in awe "it's so beautiful here", "it's nothing compared to you" you rolled your eyes "alright mister let's turn down the charm for a moment and check in" you both walked over to the woman who had the registration book "name, please?", "it would be under Macleod" Crowley replied to which you failed to hold back a giggle. The woman looked at you like you were mad and Crowley just rolled his eyes "this way please" you both followed the woman to your table. When you arrived Crowley pulled the chair out for you to sit down, then walked over to his own "So Macleod, huh?" you bit your lip trying to stifle a laugh again "I will never understand why you find that funny. Not many people know my human name so I figured that it would be a safe thing to use so that we weren't disturbed" he pulled you a drink "so then Fergus what's the deal? You wining and dining me then going to kill me and leave my body somewhere?" he smirked "I wouldn't leave your body somewhere, I would let the hell hounds eat it" you glared and kicked him under the table "I'm kidding love. Anyway why do I need to have a hidden agenda, for just treating my girlfriend?" you narrowed your eyes and scanned his for any form of lying but found nothing and sighed in defeat.

Your food arrived and you just stared at it then the waiter "I didn't order this", "it was already prepared for you ma'am" you looked at Crowley "well at least it's not a mystery. I'm surprised you remembered this was my favourite", "of course I would remember, I remember everything you tell me" you smiled at this "wow. You really remember everything?", "from your favourite colour all the way to your habits", "I never thought you were listening, just pretending" he frowned and put his hand on yours "never think, I don't listen. Because when it comes to you I am always listening", "thank you Crowley, I seriously didn't expect you to be listening", "no need to thank me, it's my duty as your boyfriend to listen and always be there for you" you smirked "who are you? What have you done with Crowley", "very funny" you two ate your food and ordered dessert.

Soon dessert arrived and you were just about to start eating when you noticed Crowley stand up "leaving already? Not going to pay first?" he cleared his throat and took his spot next to your chair then got down on one knee "(y/n) (l/n) I was wondering if you would do me the honour of becoming my queen" you looked at the ring inside the box wide eyed and speechless "say something" you blinked and grinned "yes!" you threw yourself in his arms and then kissed him all the time you heard people around you clapping and cheering then he put the ring on your finger "so this was the reason why you were all suspicious then" you said sitting back down while he took his own seat "of course, what else would I be up to?", "with you, I would never know but I'm so glad I forgot my demon blade" then he looked at you confused "wait, what?" you smiled then started eating your dessert.