Picnic Date

This was requested by @destiel43v3r I hope you like it. I'm sorry if it is rubbish. Also (F/f) means favorite food.

"Can I open my eyes now?" you were growing impatient. Crowley had decided to turn up out of the blue and tell you that he was taking you out. You had asked him to wait 5 minutes while you get changed but being the impatient man he was, he snapped his fingers and you both were transported somewhere else but you found you had no control over your eyes. They wouldn't open you sighed "Crowley, hurry up already", "so impatient love" you could hear the smirk in his voice. If you could right now you would be glaring at him "I'm not impatient, I just would like to be able to control my eyes again", "okay, open your eyes" you heard a snap of his fingers and you felt your eyes feel lighter and you opened them.

You gasped at the view in front of you. You were on the beach there was candles on the ground in the shape of a giant heart, rose petals scattered everywhere. A table sat in front of you with two chairs and on the table was two silver platters hiding the food inside so you had no idea what was waiting for you. You covered your mouth in shock not sure what to do, you could feel tears filling up in your eyes but you held them back.

"Are you okay darling?" you turned to face Crowley who looked really concerned "I'm better then okay. This is amazing, you did all this for me?", "no I did it for the other woman in my life" he replied sarcastically, you slapped his arm slightly "well of course I did this for you. You are the best thing to ever happen to me and I love you so much. I don't show you enough, I know and you deserve so much better then me so I wanted to show you how much you mean to me" you couldn't help the smile that kept growing on your face, you walked closer to him and looked up at him slightly meeting his eyes with your own "I love you so much too Crowley, no one has ever done anything like this for me before" you reached up on your tiptoes and pressed your lips to his "you are truly amazing", "yes I know I am but don't go telling everyone, I have a reputation to worry about" you rolled your eyes at his comment "let's eat" you were starting to feel really hungry so you walked over to the table.

Crowley pulled the chair out for you "thank you" you sat down and pulled your chair in slightly as Crowley sat on the chair opposite and pulled some wine for you handing you the glass, you gratefully took the glass and watched as he pulled himself a glass then you both clinked your glasses together. "I wish you had given me chance to change", "well what can I say, I'm not a patient man", "I would have never guessed" you laughed but he just rolled his eyes. "Shall we eat?", "yeah sure" you took the lid off your platter and it revealed (f/f) you smiled at Crowley "How did you know this was my favorite food?", "I'm the king of Hell darling, there's nothing I can't find out". You both ate in quiet just enjoying the peace and quiet there was no Winchesters or demons in sight this was truly an amazing moment.

After you had both ate Crowley stood up and approached you holding his hand out, you looked at him confused but then heard what sounded like music quietly playing. You stood up holding his hand you put your hand on his shoulder and he put his arm around your waist and you both just swayed slowly to the music, looking each other lovingly in the eyes "I really don't deserve you" you raised an eyebrow at him "who are you? and what have you done with the real Crowley" you smirked "so funny, but seriously I really don't deserve you, you could do so much better"you shook your head "no I couldn't. You have been nothing but loving and caring to me and have treated me so well. I honestly don't think anyone would ever come close to even being as amazing as you are. I love you so much and nothing will ever stop me from loving you. Well unless you decide to move in with the Winchester's then I have to draw the line at that" you laughed softly at your comment and even heard Crowley laugh at that "well that I can defiantly promise would never happen" you smiled at him "well then it looks like you are stuck with me then", "I wouldn't have it any other way" he said as leaned down and captured your lips in a kiss.