You are going to be the death of me

Your gaze was set on the wall in front of you. Thoughts of the deal went through your head. Raising the glass of whiskey in your hand to your lips you downed it in one, you really needed to just get as drunk as possible and forget that you made possibly one of the most stupid decisions that a hunter could make. You were happy with the peace and quiet no one to interrupt you or to tell you what you are doing is stupid. Two people in particular came to mind those Winchesters you rolled your eyes as you almost could hear what they were going to say "what were you thinking?!", "we thought you were smarter then that!".

However your peace was interrupted "do you want to explain to me why on earth you sold your soul?" The voice belonged to the very last person you thought would even bother to show up. Standing up you turned around to face Crowley who was on the other side of the room, to say that he didn't look happy would be an understatement. "Crowley. What a wonderful surprise. How's hell?" He didn't reply just kept his glare "don't avoid my question" rolling your eyes you walked over to the whiskey bottle to pour yourself some more "want some?", "no. Now answer my question".
You picked up your now full glass and drunk it one again "fine. Not that you would understand. If you must know I failed on my last hunt so I sold my soul to fix it. No biggie", "don't lie to me. I will know" you just shrugged your shoulders "doesn't matter what you try to find out, you will find out that I'm telling the truth. I did fail, I wasn't quick enough to kill a ghost and it cost a child their life so excuse me for caring and wanting to fix my massive fuck up! I have a soul after all...well for now" you sighed sitting down in the chair, your elbows resting on your knees and hands covering your face.
It was deathly quiet until you heard footsteps walking closer then stopping in front of you. You moved your hands away and looked up at Crowley "what?" You questioned him to which he just shook his head "you are going to be the death of me. You know that darling", "okay so do you fancy explaining to those of us that have no idea what you are talking about" he just rolled his eyes "your contract no longer exists" you stood up quickly "what are you talking about? I had a deal that little girl lives and my soul goes it's as simple as that!", "don't start shouting you are giving me a headache. The girl stays alive and you keep your soul everyone is happy" you just gave him a extremely confused expression "I seriously have to spell it out? Okay so I will tell you in short sentences. Demon come back to hell. Told me about deal. I kill demon and destroy contract. Do you understand now?", "why would you do that?", "it doesn't matter just stop trying to fix everything by selling your soul I won't always be able to stop the contracts" he turned around and walked towards the doorway.

You were stood there unsure what to say "wait" with that he stopped and turned around "I'm incredibly busy dear please do be quick" walking over to him you looked up to make eye contact "why would you risk everything to save me?", "it's not important. Now I must be going" before he had a chance to go anywhere you grabbed hold of his tie and pulled him down capturing his lips with your own. Your tongues fighting for dominance in each others mouths. Just as things were starting to escalate more you pulled away smirking at him "don't you have somewhere more important to be?", "not anymore" he grabbed hold of you resuming the session from a moment ago but one thing defiantly led to another, to put it simply not only would you be sore and completely tired in the morning but you might also have to buy a new bed.