Jerk!

This is based around the top imagine :)

You sat at the bar drinking your drink slowly trying to just take the edge off of your last hunt. You didn't want to get drunk, you just wanted to take a breath and relax so that's what you intended to do in the bar just relax and have a drink without any hassle. But it didn't seem to be going your way tonight, there were guys who weren't just taking get lost as an answer which ticked you off majorly. It seemed like every time one left, another appeared they were like moths to a light, every time you rejected one you got more and more pissed off with having to tell them to get lost, you thought they would have got the hint after seeing everyone else get rejected but apparently not.

Another guy walked over mentally you were stabbing him already, you glared at him from the corner of your eyes "not interested" you snapped. The man frowned "why not, love?", "I don't need to explain myself to you so take a hike" you expected him to leave like the others did but he just remained there. You turned around properly to get a better look at the man and shook your head "still not interested" after realizing the man won't move you stood up to leave. Then you noticed a hard grip on your arm "where do you think you are going?" he snapped "away from you!" you tried to pull your arm away but his grip was so hard that you ended up failing "get off of me, you creep!" you went to try again but then suddenly you saw a man's hand place a tight grip around the creeps neck lifting him off the floor. You turned around and saw Crowley "and what exactly are you doing, here?" you narrowed your eyes at the king of hell "one moment, love" he replied then glared at the creep "I should kill you, for what you did but I will let you live just know that when you make an enemy of the king of hell there is no where you can run to" when he finished you saw his eyes flash red. This caused the guy to lose all colour in his face "NOW, GET OUT OF HERE!" Crowley yelled which caused looks from people, the man ran off.

You sighed "outside now" you both walked outside and you looked at him with your arms folded "explain, now", "fine, I was in the area looking for you because I need a favour and I know Moose and Squirrel will listen to you so I came looking for you. Then I saw that lowlife harassing you and I don't know I saw red literally anyway no big deal" you nodded "of course anyway I will tell the guys that you want to talk to them I am not promising anything, they still hate you but I will try", "thanks", "no problem" you kissed his cheek then diverted your gaze somewhere else, you could still see his smirk though "what was that for?", "you know, dealing with that guy anyway no big deal. I'll go see the boys now, thanks again Crowley", "no problem (y/n), I will see you around" with that he disappeared and you started walking to the motel.