Part Three

We arrived at this really nice tropical house, it was breath taking.

     “Omigod! Cassie this is your house?” I thought it was so beautiful!

     “No, my place is at the other side of town, this is my boyfriend’s place.” She got out of the car. “Are you coming?” She smiled.

     “Of course…” I said under my breath.

When we got in there was a tall, dark man came and hugged Cassie and gave her a passionate kiss. He looked about late thirties.

     “Bev, this is Kyle, my boyfriend.” She looked happy. I wouldn’t know if she said anything about him because I wasn’t listening.

     “Hi Bev!” He shook my hand.

     “Kyle” I smiled.

My night was horrible, all we talked about was them two and all I wanted to do was message William. Then I started thinking, do I want to spend my life with William? All my life, before actually dating I had doubts, which led me to believe I have commitment issues…

I’m not going to go into detail about the next nine days because they were the same as the first… So here I am in the airport waiting for the boarding call. The flight went very well!

William had offered me a ride once I had landed but I wasn’t presentable to him. This moment reminded me of when I was younger and I was into drinking a lot because it was a rush rebelling against my parents, I used to get smashed and William was always there and he thought I was really nice, but I always had a little crush on him.

I got home; man was it ever nice to be home. As much as I loved my sister, she was a little self centered at times.

The first thing I did was text William.

Hey! Wanna have lunch?

I figured I might as well go for it.

Yeah, definitely. Time and place!

Every time I texted him I had butterflies in my stomach.

Uh, whenever lol... now?

I was hoping he would take charge of this plan.

I’ll pick you up in 30… k?

I was excited, till I realized that I had to get ready.

See you soon ;)