When Tami Is Tami(Emmet)

Hey! So it's me (originals14 if you are to stupid to figure that out :) ) and I just wanted to say thank you so much to all of my readers (even if there are very few of you at the moment), thank you all so much for the votes and comments, especially comments I love knowing what you think of the story (especially the new characters:) ). And a special thanks to CookieDough1313 my amazing editor (and friend) *claps hands and hugs her through screen*. Anyways hope you enjoy the new chapter!
Thanks again to all of you guys! :)
~Originals14

I smiled as Lisa lifted the spoon to her mouth,
"Oh. My. Gosh!" She said between bites.
"You are so right! This stuff is the best!" She said after gobbling down the rest of the cone.
"Wow take an easy there, I can't have you choking on my now!" She reddened a little,
"Sorry I guess I ate a little fast." She looked down slightly embarrassed. I have to say she was different then most girls, any other girl I'd taken here would order one small non fat scoop and not even finish it. Lisa on the other hand had ordered a three scooped cone and finished it all. I smiled, after all it was a good different, she didn't care what people thought of her, she wasn't self-centered or obsessed with looks, she was just Lisa.
"Nah you just caught me off guard that's all". I gave her a smile. She still looked unsure, but shrugged her blond hair out of her face and slurped her drink.
"So what homework do you have?"
"The usual, if you know what I mean."
"no Emmet I don't I've never had any of these teachers, remember?"
"Right," My cheeks burned, but I started to list off which teachers gave the most homework.
"Ya I can definitely see Mr. Hansen giving the most homework!" she laughed and looked down at her watch.
"I've got to go to swim," she stood and lifted her bag onto her shoulder "but I'll see you tomorrow." She smiled.
"Ya, for sure." I smiled. I watched as she walked out the door.
"So, you think your sly asking out my girl?" I rolled my eyes as Chris approached my table.
"Nope, just being a good friend that's all."
"Ah so you're trying to beat the friend zone are you?"
"Leave me alone Chris." I got up and started to walk out the door.
"Oooooo Mr. Sensitive!" I turned on my heels to once again face the colourful ice-cream parlor where Chris was standing.
"I've had enough of you."
"And if you would back off everything would be fine!" He snarled.
"You know I think I'm gonna give you exactly what you deserve!"
"Oh the mean big boy is gonna hurt me!" He mocked, I narrowed my eyes and turned around.
"I'm not going to fight you Chris."
"Scaredy Cat!" He yelled.
"That's it!" I muttered under my breath, I turned back around and punched him in the face, he let out a high-pitched scream.
"I said stay away from me Chris!" I yelled as I started to walk home, rubbing my sore fist.
__________________________

I opened the front door and Tami looked down at me.
"You're back later than usual." She raised her eyebrows tossing her black hair over her shoulder. Tami was my sister, my grandmother had worked at an adoption agency and had practically made my parents adopt her from China a  year after I was born, I liked to call her my younger older sister because she was older than me but joined the family latter than me.
"So what."
"And he has something to hide about it." she smirked, "Was it let me think..... A girl?" She looked at me excitedly like she always did when she found out about me having a girlfriend. I shrugged and headed to the kitchen quickly to hide my burning cheeks.
"And he doesn't admit it.... Looks like he really actually likes this one, this time it's not the girl crushing on him, it's him crushing on a girl!" She shrieked, "Do you know how much I can tease you about this!" She narrowed her eyes.
"Nope." I said sarcastically pulling out my homework.
"Well it looks like you're gonna find out."