9

Jealousy isn't a female trait. Jealousy is an insecure trait. Insecurity doesn't discriminate.

Jayceon P.O.V

We All Sitting At The Lunch Table Talking And Joking Around.

"So How You Going Be Looking Out There On That Court Friday?" Jason Asked.

"You Know Me I'm Be Like Kobe On Y'all." I Said Playing Like I Was Shooting One In The Net.

"You Gotta Play Your Heart Out Your Gi Going Be There." Jason Said Looking At Joyce.

"I Know Right My Number One Fan I Hope She Going Be Wearing My Number." I Said Putting My Arms Over Her Shoulders.

"I Don't Have Anything That Have A 33 On It So I'm Not Going To Be Wearing Your Number But I'll Go Shopping For Your Second Game When Maybe We're Better Friends." She Said.

"You Can Go Shopping Today With Me To Get Something."

"Not Going Happen, But To Make You Happy I'll Go Get A Necklace With Your Number And Maybe A Hat."

"Thanks Bae." I Said Kissing Her Cheek. Before I Knew It Jason And Hollie Had They Phone Out.

"Delete It Now." Joyce Said Sternly.

"I Don't Think I Can, I Upload It To Instagram Already." Hollie Said.

"Really Hollie Now People About To Think We Go Out." She Said Checking Her Phone.

"You Don't Want Be My Girl?" I Asked Curious.

"Its Not-----." She Got Cut Off By Tasha Coming Over Here With Her Loud Mouth.

"So This Who Left Me For, This Fat Bitch You Could Have Did Better." She Said.

"Tasha Gone Somewhere With All That Shit I Don't Have Time For Yo Petty Ass."

"I'm Petty But You Left Me For Some Bitch That Probably Can't Even Give You What I Can."

"What You Can Give Him Is A Std You Hoe." Hollie Said.

"Who Was Talking To You,You Better Shut Yo Ass Up Before I Pop Yo Ass."

"Who Not This One You Got Life Like Fucked Up Hoesha" Hollie Said Getting Up.

"Hollie Sit Down She Not Even Worth Fighting She Just Mad Joyce Can Have Jayceon." Jason Said.

"He Don't Want This FAT Bitch."

"Maybe He Do Want This Fat Bitch, I'll Be Your Girl If You Want Me To Be Jayceon." Joyce Said Giving Me A Kiss I Never Had Before.

"You My Girl." I Said Pecking Her Lips A Few More Time. We All Looked Up At A Pissed Tasha.

"Ugh I Can't Believe You Jayceon We Been Though A Lot Together And You Go Do This. I Hate You." She Said Running Away Crying.

"Up Well She'll Get Over It And Go Fuck The Next Nigga That Step To Her." I Said With A Shrug Of The Shoulder. I Turn To Joyce And Looked At Her.

"So You My Girl For Real Or You Just Did That Just Get Up Under Skin."

"I'm Your Girl Jayceon, I'm Not Petty Like Her And Don't Think I Did That Just To Be Evil, You Mines And I'm Yours." She Said Looking Me In My Eyes.

"Oh Shit She A Keeper, Already Got Yo Ass Shook." Jason Said Slapping Hands With Hollie.

"That's My Bitch." Hollie Said Getting Up And Dancing. We Just Laughed And Enjoyed The Rest Of The Lunch Period.

Antoine P.O.V

I Was Outside Joyce School Waiting On Her To Come Out. I Looked Around And Saw Kids Coming Out. Watching For Joyce I Finally Saw Her Holding Hands With Jayceon.

"What The Fuck." I Said Mainly To Myself They Kiss And Bye And Her And Some Girl Walked To The Car. She Got In.

"Hey Toine Can You Give Hollie A Lift."

"Yea." The Girl Got In And I Pulled Off.

"Thanks Alot." Hollie Said.

"No Problem, Where I'm Taking You?"

"687 PineWood Circle." She Said.

"Ight." I Turn The Radio On And Lil Wayne Off Day Was On And I Start Rapping With Him To The Song. I Pulled Up To The Address Hollie Gave Me In 10 Minutes. She Said Her Good Byes And Got Out. I Pulled Off Headed Towards The Gun Range.

"What Going On With You And Jayceon?" I Asked Joyce Looking At Her As I Stop At A Red Light.

"What You Mean What's Going On?" She Said Trying Play Dumb.

"Don't Play With Me Joyce, I Saw Y'all Kiss Early."

"Well We're A Couple, I Been Liking Jayceon Since 9th Grade And I Thought I Was Out His Lead Because I Was Fat And This Year He Notice Me And I'm Taking Chances With Him, Is That Ok With?"

"Its Ok Joyce, Just Don't Want See You Hurt At The End Of The Day, You My Lil Sis, I Love You Girl."

"I Love You Too Toine And Its Ok That You Over Protected Its Cute."

"Whatever, Come On Let's Go Practice Some Shooting I'm About To Turn You Into A Female Me."

She Just Laughed At Me And Walked In The Place.

.........................................

Joyce P.O.V

We Just Now Getting To The House From Shooting And I Was Tried.

"You Was Pretty Good For That To Be Your First Time." Antoine Said.

"Well Watching Crime Shows Come In Handy." I Said Walking Upstairs To My Room So I Could Shower. I Grab My Night Clothes And Walked To My Bathroom. May As Well Call It Mines Because I'm The Only Person That Use It. I Strip Out Of My Clothes And Looked At Myself.

Why Did I Say Yes To Jayceon He Not Going Want Be Seen With Me In Public Places, I'm Fat And He's Cute Stretch That He Sexy. I'm Not The One For Him, I'm Going Try My Best To Be The Girlfriend He Want But My Insecurities Going Get In The Way Of Our Relationship I Have Less Faith That We're Going Be Over In The Next Month.

I Step In The Shower And Let Water Hit My Body Relaxing Me. I Washed Up And Got Out And Dried Off And Went To Bed. But Not Without Telling Toine And My Grandma Good Night. I'm Really Glad I Ran Into Toine That Day At The Diner My Life Is Changing Slowly.

Tasha In Mm
Vote/Comment
Hope You Enjoy
FeedBack Is The BEST.