30

No work is effortless. Everything we do in life requires effort. The goal however is to do something that brings us happiness and fulfillment.

6 Years Later

Well Everybody Doing Good Jason And JaNya Married With Their 5 Years Old Son Jayden. They Happy She Teaching At A Daycare And Jason Well He A High School Teacher. They Both Went On And Did Wonderful Thing Even When They Was Teen Parents.

Chris And Hollie Well They Expecting Yep Hollie Is 6 Months Pregnant With Their First Baby Girl. Chris Is Happy He Always Want Children So When Hollie Broke The New To Him He Was Beyond Happy And Went And Start Buying Everything. Hollie She Working With Joyce At The Shelters And Helping Her Run Business She Open. Chris He A Business Owner Also.

Antoine And Sierra Well They Doing Great He Still In The Game But Not Doing Dirt Work. Sierra She Still Doing Her. They End Up Having A Baby Boy. Serenity Not A Baby No More She Was Happy When Her Parents Had Another Baby. She Love Her Baby Brother To. They Always Together.

Joyce And Jayceon 7 Years Strong. Well Jayceon Got That Billion Dollar Contract. They Doing Well. Joyce Running Her Business And The Shelters While Jayceon On The Road. They Still Don't Have Any Kids Joyce Want To Wait Until She Married To Have Kids And Jayceon Going Fulfill Her Dream. They Was Currently At A At Home Game. His Family Her Family And Their Friends. It Was Half Time And Jayceon Wanted To Fulfill Joyce Dream Of Becoming His Wife.

He Got A Mic And Went To The Center Of The Court. The Hawks Girl Went Towards The Court With Him.

"Joyce Baby Stand Up For Me."

She Stood Up And All Eyes Was On Her. Having Court Size Seat Is A Blessings To Her She Get To Watch Her Baby Close Up. He Walked Towards Her And Pulled Her To The Center Court. He Got Down On One Knee And Pulled Out The Ring.

"Joyce Baby We Been Together For 7 Years And Those Have Been The Best 7 Years Of My Life. You Been With Me Through Everything And I Been There For You We Never Left Each Other When Time Got Hard We Tuff It Out. You're An Amazing Person You Always Make My Day You Always Smiling. You're The Best I Don't Want Go No Longer And You Not Being My Wife So I Sit Right Here Right Now And On National TV And In Front Of Thousands Of People To Ask You Joyce To Be My Wife."

Joyce Stood Right With Her Face Soak Up With Tear She Was Speechless The Man That She Loved Since She Was 18 Is Asking Her,To Marry Her. She Finally Found Her Words.

"Yes Jayceon I'll Marry You." He Slide The Ring On Her Finger And Got Off His Knee And Hugged Her. The Crowd Went Crazy. The Dancers Dance And Jayceon And Joyce Walked Off The Court.

What A Wonderful Life Everyone Have. Everybody Have Their Own Family And Happy. Everybody Living The Life They Want. It Was In Due Time. Just Stay Happy And Be Yourself.

The End.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack Is The BEST

I Know It Wasn't Long.